Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Had A New Is 200 Today And I Want ...

wildrnes

Leave it with me Mat I'll pric them tomorrow.I don't think they're too dear, under a tenner each at a guess

I'll have some off you Chris on Saturday (the three way ones) - in Platinum ice.......... cheers mate :D

Consider it done,we can fit em Saturday

Leave it with me Mat I'll pric them tomorrow.I don't think they're too dear, under a tenner each at a guess

I'll have some off you Chris on Saturday (the three way ones) - in Platinum ice.......... cheers mate :D

Consider it done,we can fit em Saturday

Chris - YOU DA MAN!!!!!! :yahoo:

i'll be jus finishing work then mate in stafford. then gotta be back at work at 4pm til 8pm. so no can do

I could come down earlier if that's more convinient for you? Or meet you before 4? Or after? I'll try and work round you.......... :huh:

normally i come down stoke for breakdancing at the hall just as you come off the roundabout before you get to lexus but bro has a injury so he cant do it so i cant take him tomorrow.

mite be able to come down between 2 and 4 its 15 minutes from my house at junction 14M6 depends if theres traffic though.

im expecting to be busy tomorrow lunch time, there doing a 'say no to war' march from town to the RAF camp and they goin past my shop so may be very busy

i'll let you know tomorrow morning if i will come up??

are you meeting chris at lexus??

This would be a wicked little mod as I keep getting a dry smeary spot when washing!

Chris - did you manage to get part number and prices? I would need Platinum Ice.

Ta all.

This would be a wicked little mod as I keep getting a dry smeary spot when washing!

Chris - did you manage to get part number and prices? I would need Platinum Ice.

Ta all.

£16.00 for a pair

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links