Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is200 T Shirts

Well after falling in love with the t shirts that the guy from NZ designed but wanting them without the altezza part printed down the back i thought it might be worth having a go myself and doing a similar t shirt design!

I was thinking about just getting some made up for myself but seeing how smoothly the last group buy went im considering maybe doing these as a group buy if enough people are interested!??!!? i don't have any prices yet but i think most places charge per colour and size of image etc. i think if we do decide to do it as a group buy they should be reasonably priced if i can find a good printers :unsure:

Below is the current state of the image im working on just to see what you all think? :unsure:

tshirtlz5.jpg

I think the ones from NZ where alot nicer and im going to keep on adjusting this image, thinking about maybe doing a few diffrent ones. IS200 front, gs/aristo.............or maybe even monster versions if Matt is cool with it???

Jason :P

Thers some deep dish wheels on that IS!!!

These T shirts some be good when sorted though Jason.

Was thinking maybe the wheels need a slightly smaller dish!?!?!? I had to trace over the original image but didn't like the wheels that the image had so put those on instead! :shifty:

Would it be possible to have the Lexus badge on it or is that not possible?

Thats what i was thinking, needs something on the boot and im sure it will be the same with the front!

Not going to be able to post up now for a few days as our Router is going off to be fixed! Hopefully get more of it done over the weekend but probably won't till next week! If i get a chance to get some rough prices i will get them posted up!

Will keep refining the images over the weekend!

It does need the lexus logo on it, thought about maybe putting LOC on the shoulders as well but not sure!

I think it will get made as a screen printing template then we should be able to get the image put on anything really...........t shirts, hoodies etc! will have to get prices when i get a chance!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links