Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help On Deciding Where To Get These

Hi Everyone

New IS200 owner

Just became a member here and thought i'd say hi

Recently purchased an IS200(99)

an Excellent car took me ages to find a nice one its a bit old but i can live with that

Car spec

IS200 sport Navigator

Saphire Blue

Half cream leather

allround TRD kit

Kazama exhaust (i think not the standard one)

is300 alloys withnew dunlop tyres

FLSH

I need some advice though the font headlight bulbs i want to replace all the bulbs to some new ones (whiteish blue colour bulbs)

gives it a bit of a new look to it

i want to replace all 6

2 dipped lights

2 standard beam light

2 high beam lights

can any one recommend where to get any, some good brand and quality ones for a reasonable price

thanks

Hi Everyone

New IS200 owner

Just became a member here and thought i'd say hi

Recently purchased an IS200(99)

an Excellent car took me ages to find a nice one its a bit old but i can live with that

Car spec

IS200 sport Navigator

Saphire Blue

Half cream leather

allround TRD kit

Kazama exhaust (i think not the standard one)

is300 alloys withnew dunlop tyres

FLSH

I need some advice though the font headlight bulbs i want to replace all the bulbs to some new ones (whiteish blue colour bulbs)

gives it a bit of a new look to it

i want to replace all 6

2 dipped lights

2 standard beam light

2 high beam lights

can any one recommend where to get any, some good brand and quality ones for a reasonable price

thanks

check on eBay buddy theres one place that will do the set and their prices are good

Welcome to LOC mate, sounds like you got yourself a nice car :)

With regard to the headlights, I'd recommend getting an HID kit as the bluey bulbs just aren't worth it compared to HID........

Also i'd like to see the alloys as i cant think what the IS300 wheels look like

I'm guessing they're styling kit alloys, as far as I remember the IS300 came with the same alloys as the 200......

Try HERE

I've used them for at least 5 years now.

The company have a shop on E-Bay LINKY where you may find it best value to buy a

kit which will have a set of sidelights, dipped & main beam bulbs together.

I find the sidelights are ok but LED Sidelights are much brighter (they sell these too)

I get best results with LED sidelights + Xenon Extreme White Headlamp bulbs

but the more expensive Osram Silverstar are the best I have ever had, but £22 a set. :o

Headlight Dipped HB4 / 9006

Headlight Main Beam HB3 / 9005

Sidelight 501W

Fog Light HB4 / 9006

Hope this helps you.

I get best results with LED sidelights + Xenon Extreme White Headlamp Bulbs

but the more expensive Osram Silverstar are the best I have ever had, but £22 a set. :o

So is there a kit they sell that has the above mentioned bulbs, or does your choice of bulbs have to be bought seperately, I want to get a set that you described above, can you show me where you got yours from Wozza?

I bought a set from HERE they are not a name make but I have found them to be good value and perform well.

If money was no object I would have the Osram Silverstar but they cost too much, £44+ for 2 sets of bulbs + sidlights...

I have however upgraded the sidelights to LED's I got from this E-Bayer in Hong Kong which are fantastic like THIS

Anything you need just ask away, happy to help

I bought a set from HERE they are not a name make but I have found them to be good value and perform well.

If money was no object I would have the Osram Silverstar but they cost too much, £44+ for 2 sets of bulbs + sidlights...

I have however upgraded the sidelights to LED's I got from this E-Bayer in Hong Kong which are fantastic like THIS

Anything you need just ask away, happy to help

are those side light bulbs legal? the hong kong ones I mean

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links