Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

30k Servicing

PQuist

Guys,

Just sent out an e-mail enquiring about servicing cost and this is the reply that I get.....

Look at the variation in prices

Lexus Twickenham

The price for a 30K service would be £247.34 inc V.A.T of which also includes changing the air filter and also having a Coolant change

=============

Lexus Bromley

Reference your recent request for the price of 30k service. The 30k Service comes in at £135.00 inc VAT. Additional charge if required would be to renew the air filter price of £29.00 inc VAT. Also the brake fluid should be replaced every two years at a cost of £70.00 inc VAT.

We can arrange for the service to be carried out any day this week please call me on 0208 857 2101 to arrange a suitable time and day to have the Service carried out.

=============

Lexus Hatfield

Thank you for your enquiry Philip. The cost of this service is £156.80 inclusive of Vat. We offer a while you wait service for this & all other minor services (every other service) as the time taken equates to just over an hour including free wash & vac! Bookings can be taken most days & Saturday mornings between 9am & 12.30pm. Just call Lyndsey on 01727 252 100 for a reservation. Please ensure that you have your service record book & locking wheel key with the vehicle when you arrive as we always check brake condition on every service after 20k for customer safety.

=============

So

Twickenham = £247.34 This inlcudes changing filter and brake coolant

Bromley =

£135 (service)+

£29 (filter)+

£70 (coolant)

----

£234

Hatfield = £156.80

This makes me think that Hatfield are quoting the price for the servicing only?

Ask what is included inthe £156?

I questioned Lexus Southampton about not changing the brake fluid on the 2 yr/ 20,000 service and was told that they check the fluid with a special machine. If the consistency of the fluid is ok it is not changed. I think that garages should tell you this without having to give them the third degree!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links