Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Interior Help Please

I have just sold my Sport Navi and am now putting my S Model back on the road (On Drive way for last 18 months - Couldn't bring myself to sell it!!)

It has the standard cloth interior and I was wanting to upgrade them to Half Leathers, Can someone please advise as to if and how I can get the electrics on the chairs working as I am not sure if this can be done. Thanks.

it can be done but the S model does not have the loom fitted for the seats so you will have to run/make a loom to fit - another member did it a long time ago and from waht i remember it wasnt a mayor problem to do

I would expect that they will just need to have power to them as all the functions prob work internally on the seats.

I was contemplating changing my two front seats for racing buckets but I am debating it at the minute.

I only have the electric driver seat and the passenger one is manual but I do have integrated TV screens in both headrests that also have their own infrared headphones.

Let me just clear something up did you say that you got rid of a sport navigator and kept your s and now you want to put the half leather seats in your S model.

Why did you just not keep the sport which had them anyway?? Or have i missed something ... which wouldnt surprise me :blush:

Let me just clear something up did you say that you got rid of a sport navigator and kept your s and now you want to put the half leather seats in your S model.

Why did you just not keep the sport which had them anyway?? Or have i missed something ... which wouldnt surprise me :blush:

A friend wanted it and made a very decent offer. I couldn't bring myself to sell the S as Ive had it for years and its worth more to me than the £3 or £4K I would get for it if you know what I mean. Plus the Navi was Platinum and the S black which I prefer.

Cheers for your advise guys I will check for a wiring loom. If it does not have any is it fairly easy to fit some in? How would I do it? Anyone live near N'pton who I can pay to do it for me?

It can be done as i have done it to my S model!

I only have the drivers side electric but i think the principle is the same for passengers side!

In the S model the wiring loom is not there for the electric seats, you have to wire them in yourself!

from memory there are two wires, posative and negative. i fed one of the wires directly to the Battery with an in line fuse, just in case it shorts etc. and then the negative was connected to the cars body under the seat!

Sorry, scrap that................see my old post for more info, here!

Jason :P

I 1na do the same but am now put off 2 much messing unless u know what ur doin Lexus quoted me £1500 4 the loom :tsktsk: at that price would spend it on a newer car wish i new how 2 do it :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links