Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Talking About Lights...

ok, these have been on this forum before as thats where i got the image from, but can't find the thread again. Anyway who knows where i can get these from? I vaguely remembering that its from America and they are quite expensive. May need modding to fit UK models and not sure if you get the whole light or just the LED front cluster..

post-18386-1194022825.jpg

Sorry don't know where to get them but they do look cool B)

what about beam pattern? you know 'cos they drive on the WRONG side of the road, would using LHD cars lights over here not blind oncoming cars, i know you can get beam deflectors for continent driving but would they work as good, if at all with these lights?

ok, these have been on this forum before as thats where i got the image from, but can't find the thread again. Anyway who knows where i can get these from? I vaguely remembering that its from America and they are quite expensive. May need modding to fit UK models and not sure if you get the whole light or just the LED front cluster..

they are very nice indeed but i hope you've saved as i think there about £1000 which is ALOOTTTTTTT of money

They are made by Advanced Automotive Concept but as yours are RHD and for IS200, you will have to send yours and wait for them to modify and send them back has they do not have any stock.

They are made by Advanced Automotive Concept but as yours are RHD and for IS200, you will have to send yours and wait for them to modify and send them back has they do not have any stock.

Cheers for the info people..from whats been gathered i found more info at the my is forum...

HERE

p.s when you click onto the advanced automotive website link within the my is forum...turn up the volume...lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links