Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Cusco Rear Strut Brace In Carbon

While at the SEMA show i managed to have a good look around the Cusco stand and they just happened to have a rear strut brace in carbon fibre (was going to order one of these when i got back anyway).

Spoke to one of the reps on friday when they had started packing up and he let me have it for £100, also saved them packing it away. They are not meant to sell anything at SEMA but he was happy to sell off bits as it saved him packing them up and got him some cash. The quality of this brace is amazing, was going to go for one of the alloy ones but this one just looks great. The carbon is top notch and i have spent about 20 minutes trying to find the join in the carbon piece but just can't see it, its flawless. Also as its made from carbon and alloy ends its as light as a feather.

a few pics of it fitted to the car, :whistling: what you think Jamie :whistling:

2005025042874479232_rs.jpg

2005093925755450989_rs.jpg

Also he gave me a free Cusco lanyard :shifty:

Jason :P

Looks ace that mate :D

Good deal as well, mind you, I got mine for £60 brand new :whistling: lol. Sorry, had to get that in ;)

Cusco do plenty versions and I have the rear one which has the BLUE end clasps :)

Nice work, Jason... looks ace in Carbon!

Jamie

I know you would have got yours cheaper, jammy git, but mines carbon :P :P :P :P :lol: plus you don't really see the end caps anyway, so no point in them being blue! :P

Very nice Jason, all you want on the rear now is a nice carbon spoiler? :P :D

I do mate, and i have enough money left to buy one! problem is i really want alot of other things as well so don't want to go ahead and buy one just yet :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links