Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Do I Change My Interior Light Bulb?

Hello, I purchased 2x LED blue interior light bulbs for my IS200, I managed to change the one activated by the door but really struggling with the one which has the sunroof controls, I started with trying to remove the clear lens but its not budging, tried to remove the surround but the buttons & everything moves!

Please help.

TA.

The complete surround comes off not the lenses.

Ok, so the buttons come down with the surround?, I dropped the roof lining a little bit & sure I saw a screw holding it to the roof.

Stop I will take a few pics later (at work just now), no screws or roof lining should need removing or moved.

Thanks Rogue but I got it, called Lexus Aberdeen and they gave me some directions on how to get it off, it wasnt very willing though, it took a lot of force to get it off......and after all that the LED wasnt even bright enough!! grrrr

I was just looking though your old posts Chris (Aztec) to find a linky to post up but you beat me to it.....do you ever work or spent all day on here.....you should be a "Advisor " as well as "Bargain Hunter"

LOL :D ;)

I was just looking though your old posts Chris (Aztec) to find a linky to post up but you beat me to it.....do you ever work or spent all day on here.....you should be a "Advisor " as well as "Bargain Hunter"

LOL :D ;)

Hello Bobby :lol:

i'm always at work matey havn't had a day off sick in 12yrs just finished early today :D

I try and help matey as you know :) i'll help anybody if i can and they ask and i can do what they ask about :D

i'm always at work matey havn't had a day off sick in 12yrs just finished early today :D

I try and help matey as you know :) i'll help anybody if i can and they ask and i can do what they ask about :D

I know you are a good old bean. Just off to the pub shortly so will raise a glass to you mate, have a good weekend pal.

Cheers

Bobby

I know you are a good old bean. Just off to the pub shortly so will raise a glass to you mate, have a good weekend pal.

Cheers

Bobby

Have a good evening mate and a good weekend :D the last time i went out for a pint was at JAE earlier on in the year and wish i could of come up on Sat night for a couple ;)

Glad you got it off without any damage, I have a few blue led's & will be fitting them to the dash soon. What colour are you using, might have a spare blue one if you want for your Xmas :hohoho:

Its white LED, its turned out more like blue though!, I probably bought rubbish ones being a noob at this modding.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links