Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi To All @ Loc New Member

dazz32

Hi im a new.ish member..i thought i would post some pics of my car on here ,have been a memeber since may this year have finally got round to doing some pics of my car & was looking for peoples opinon`s on doing some worth while mods to my car..

have between £1,000-1,500 to spend

Any suggestion`s would be helpfull.. :D

Welcome again mate.

Well the mod i'd suggest is a charger but unlikely to get one for the money.

Maybe start off with some coilovers, induction kit, back box?

Stav

Hi stav,just got round to posting my pics on here.

Yeah at mo only got 1000 or so to spend,or could just wait a bit longer and save for the supercharger,trouble is i keep looking at all the other cars and get the bug to do a few mods to mine...will def get the supercharger just a case of when not if...

going to the TDI meet,will try and have a word with the guys down there.

Very nice looking Motor matey, get a Supercharger pronto if you can find one :winky:

but will be nearer £2,000 or more

Hi wozza, yeah i want to get the supercharger just have to save a few more penny`s seen the pics of your car...looking really good. :)

Wow - your motor looks mint, not very often you see the IS Alloy's in as good as contition as those

Yeah the pic was taken the day i got the car ( end of april) so alloys was brand new they have been kerbed a few times but dont seem to have pitted like my "17" alloys on my old IS

got the new one as i wrote my old IS 200 sport off.!! ( argument with a lamp post) and this look ace as its got the "18" alloys and the aero body kit.... got pics of both cars on my profile.

Howdo Dazza,

As said above, that is a stunning motor you have there! Everytime I see an IS fitted with the TRD skirts it makes me want them more and more.

The dark headlamps look brilliant as well! As for ideas, maybe begin with suspension modifications to stiffen things up - Anti Roll Bars, Strut Braces, Chassis Braces etc.

All the best and welcome to the LOC...

Regards,

Jamie

nice motor mate,welcome,nice bits you have on it too!As above ARBs and good bushes,braces etc to inspire confidence in the corners and if you want the xtra power,well you already know what to do,good luck and welcome again.

Howdo Dazza,

As said above, that is a stunning motor you have there! Everytime I see an IS fitted with the TRD skirts it makes me want them more and more.

The dark headlamps look brilliant as well! As for ideas, maybe begin with suspension modifications to stiffen things up - Anti Roll Bars, Strut Braces, Chassis Braces etc.

All the best and welcome to the LOC...

Regards,

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Thanx for the comments,not to sure yet as to which mod to do first but have some more idea`s from the members at loc.

You have a good looking motor mate and see you have done plenty of mods to it,i think if you should get the TRD skirts on your`s A.S.A.P would look ace on your motor mate.

nice motor mate,welcome,nice bits you have on it too!As above ARBs and good bushes,braces etc to inspire confidence in the corners and if you want the xtra power,well you already know what to do,good luck and welcome again.

Hiya mate thanx for the comments..im going to get some idea`s for the mods and then sit down and decide which to do first..

so watch this space on my mods!

hi dazz,welcome to loc :) great looking motor but does need a longer tail pipe B) :winky:

Hi mate

Thanx for the comments

So if i was gonna get a different back box whats the best one to get? as long as it doesnt intrude to much on the motorway.just gives it a better sound and is a bit more throaty. :D

hi dazz,welcome to loc :) great looking motor but does need a longer tail pipe B) :winky:

Hi mate

Thanx for the comments

So if i was gonna get a different back box whats the best one to get? as long as it doesnt intrude to much on the motorway.just gives it a better sound and is a bit more throaty. :D

hi dazz, not sure about best pipe but if you dont want the noise just fit a longer tip.

try a post for best/best sounding is200 pipe :)

Hi mate

Thanx for the comments

hi dazz, not sure about best pipe but if you dont want the noise just fit a longer tip.

try a post for best/best sounding is200 pipe :)

Hi mate

i have had a look at a few posts on loc for best pipe,cant decide :duh: i want to get a new back box, an induction kit,suspension mods etc etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links