Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Royce Rolls Wholefood Cafe In Bristol

I've decided to retire to spend more time with my Lexus! So am looking for someone who 'has always wanted to run a cafe'!!!

After 27 years of successful trading, it's time to pass it on to a younger model? So if you've got +£40K or so you want to find a home for.....Good staff, steady customers who love what we do.

Looking forwards to getting (all my) hi-fi stuff set up properly, plus seeing even MORE of the world than I've seen already. Or just settling in? Who knows?

Don't all rush at once! :shifty:

Why not just put a manager in Chris, then you can have the best of both worlds. Besides you're to young to retire :whistling:

I did try, but can't get it to work! Have been called in more times than I care to remember! People seem to think work is something they do when they feel like! I value my service to the customer! (And the satisfaction of doing something special that they like!)

Just decided to draw the line somewhere. Life is more than this. Can enjoy the weather, go places, see people (plan to go to Wheels-in- motion soon, for instance!) And no hassle (I hope!)

Luckily, no mortgage so living can be cheap(er!) (And....I noted the :whistling: at the end of that ageist comment!! )

Yes, internally you're right. Listening to Ojos de Brujo remixes, as I type, on my brand new Kingrex Class T amp, with USB input, through Snell 2s. Yes, I have a hi-fi system dedicated to my computer as well as every other room!

Oh-oh! 'Shuffle' produces Jacques Brel next! Great theatre!

sounds like a good business.Is it still Veg only,or have you moved from that idea?i know in a uni city like Bristol food is a fairly good business as long as you can sway the locals.Am i right in saying its close to Park street,or am i thinking of another veg snack bar/cafe?

Good for you Chris and may I wish you all the very best for a long and happy retirement.......more time to visit hi-fi shops, Lexus dealerships etc etc :)

Now if it were Scott Walker singing Jacques Brel, one of the best voices ever!

With regard to the business, is none of your current staff interested in taking it over?

Good for you Chris and may I wish you all the very best for a long and happy retirement.......more time to visit hi-fi shops, Lexus dealerships etc etc :)

Now if it were Scott Walker singing Jacques Brel, one of the best voices ever!

With regard to the business, is none of your current staff interested in taking it over?

Recent film of Jacques Brel singing 'Ne me quitte pas' was amazing; his face subtly changing from arrogance to fantasy, to desperation ("I'll be the shadow of your dog"!!! are the desperate 'don't leave me' words....!)

No, current staff good, but no dosh! Perhaps I'll post a pic of our lovely food!

(And, no, it's not on Park St, but in St Nicholas Market, Rsarin. We're Bristol's original (and now ONLY) veg cafe!Set the ball rolling in 1979 and are still Rolling! (Royce Rolling.....it's the way I tell 'em? :crybaby: )

Why not just put a manager in Chris, then you can have the best of both worlds. Besides you're to young to retire :whistling:

I did try, but can't get it to work! Have been called in more times than I care to remember! People seem to think work is something they do when they feel like! I value my service to the customer! (And the satisfaction of doing something special that they like!)

Just decided to draw the line somewhere. Life is more than this. Can enjoy the weather, go places, see people (plan to go to Wheels-in- motion soon, for instance!) And no hassle (I hope!)

Luckily, no mortgage so living can be cheap(er!) (And....I noted the :whistling: at the end of that ageist comment!! )

Yes, internally you're right. Listening to Ojos de Brujo remixes, as I type, on my brand new Kingrex Class T amp, with USB input, through Snell 2s. Yes, I have a hi-fi system dedicated to my computer as well as every other room!

Beware, if you retire, you may not be able to afford to stock up on exclamation marks.

Here are some I had saved up:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware, if you retire, you may not be able to afford to stock up on exclamation marks.

Here are some I had saved up:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I needed them!!!!!

But maybe I'll learn how to write in italics next. Have to keep the old brain going, learning new skills.

Whoops! the LP needs turning over....excuse me.

(LP. Old technology where a disc of vinyl was 'played' by running a diamond 'needle' in a groove at 33+ 1/3 rpm, producing quite realistic sound of music) :unsure:

[quote name='Chris Skelton' date='Nov 15 2007, 08:52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I needed them!!!!!

But maybe I'll learn how to write in italics next. Have to keep the old brain going, learning new skills.

Whoops! the LP needs turning over....excuse me.

(LP. Old technology where a disc of vinyl was 'played' by running a diamond 'needle' in a groove at 33+ 1/3 rpm, producing quite realistic sound of music) :unsure:

:lol: like it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links