Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Front Wings

RS200 turbo

:offtopic:

Just back from a visit to sunny Jamaica where to my surprise there were a number of modded tezzas. Not only tezzas but a whole host of imports from Imprezas to the new evo X. It was a surpirise due to the fact that they seem to lack decent roads for which to enjoy them on. For all I moan about the state of our roads, they are night and day in comparison. This doesnt stop the Jamaicans however! Everyday at 4pm a boy would coming blasting along the road on his R6 wearing shorts, t-shirt and a Bandana! On his head. My jaw dropped everytime. He just smiled and cracked it open. Rastas on bikes with no helmets. :wacko: But back to the task in hand.

We parked up in Kingston and got out for something to eat. I walked passed a smart altezza parked at the side of the road that had aftermarket front wings among other things. They looked pretty subtle but gave the front end of the car a bit of extra width. They looked nice so went went to get the camera in the hope that I could post a couple of pics. No such luck! Upon returning the car had taken off. Quite fancy them.

:question: Can anyone shed any light on the situation as I have had a look on the net with no success.

Cheers

Dave

:offtopic:

Just back from a visit to sunny Jamaica where to my surprise there were a number of modded tezzas. Not only tezzas but a whole host of imports from Imprezas to the new evo X. It was a surpirise due to the fact that they seem to lack decent roads for which to enjoy them on. For all I moan about the state of our roads, they are night and day in comparison. This doesnt stop the Jamaicans however! Everyday at 4pm a boy would coming blasting along the road on his R6 wearing shorts, t-shirt and a Bandana! On his head. My jaw dropped everytime. He just smiled and cracked it open. Rastas on bikes with no helmets. :wacko: But back to the task in hand.

We parked up in Kingston and got out for something to eat. I walked passed a smart altezza parked at the side of the road that had aftermarket front wings among other things. They looked pretty subtle but gave the front end of the car a bit of extra width. They looked nice so went went to get the camera in the hope that I could post a couple of pics. No such luck! Upon returning the car had taken off. Quite fancy them.

:question: Can anyone shed any light on the situation as I have had a look on the net with no success.

Cheers

Dave

is it these ones:

wald wide arch kit

a few small pics

As far as I'm aware, the only aftermarket fron wings made for our cars are the chargespeed ones.

Can be seen here....

http://www.srbpower.com/chargespeed/lexus/...zza-fullkit.php

The wald kit is not actually front wings but extended wheel arches.

I know, they have to be rivited onto the original panels but i still think they are the best ooking arch mods you can get for the altezza. I cant really make out anything different about the TRD arches. looks standard to me. anyone have any other pics?

or there is these ones, they are made from FRP but not sure who makes them

29w4oc3.jpg

Right lads. Its not arches its the actual front wing. The FPR ones look to be the ones im after but cant be sure due to the photo anyone know where to get them. However those chargespeed wings look pretty smart! Thanks for all the input tho mucho apprecieted.

Cheers

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links