Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust On Ebay (what Do You Think ?)

dazz32

power gain figure is a joke...........

Thought as much s**t did come to mind when i looked at it just thought i would see.

which is a good back box to get for my is200 sport (trd styling kit) how good are the blitz ones you have on your site?

bit of a newbie to the mod seen

i have an HKS super dragger which looks fantastic (i can just about fit my fist into it) and sounds great not too loud at low speeds around town and ive been told its a purr on the motorway at high speeds!

Does the exhaust have an angled exit at the back or straight mate? does it infringe alot on the motorway noise wise?

i have an HKS super dragger which looks fantastic (i can just about fit my fist into it) and sounds great not too loud at low speeds around town and ive been told its a purr on the motorway at high speeds!

Does the exhaust have an angled exit at the back or straight mate? does it infringe alot on the motorway noise wise?

from inside the car its barely noticeable but the car in general is great for sound proofing like that. its straight cut, thicker tip than the 'big bore' style you see on chav cars but its not rolled either.

Clicky (not on a car)

Clicky (on a car but not an IS)

from inside the car its barely noticeable but the car in general is great for sound proofing like that. its straight cut, thicker tip than the 'big bore' style you see on chav cars but its not rolled either.

Clicky (not on a car)

Clicky (on a car but not an IS)

Thanx for the pics!! :) Thats a nice looking exhaust! doesnt look o.t.t either.

Do you know where i can get one mate, and how much are they?

the cobra system will give you a bhp gain, but as dave said, not 10bhp.

i could reccomend the blueflame cat back exhaust....they are made exceptionally well, cost about £270 and will give a moderate gain (~ 5 bhp).

Alternatively, you could look at the Kazama 2, HKS Hi-Power Silet, or Super Dragger (if you can find one 2nd hand....)

Iv got the Blueflame on mine :yahoo:

Well just took it off my old IS 2 put on my new

Hi just seen this site (america) it has a HKS super drager 2 exhaust for an is300...would it fit my is200 sport do they have the same mounting brackets??

look down the list till you see it

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.p...2&cat_id=10

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links