Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hatton Vs Mayweather

MrADeveci

I want to watch this fight ..... but don't actually have SKY! - Does anyone know of any where around East London or anywhere else for that matter like pubs / bars with big screen's that will be hosting this event ?

Cheers.

It;s also on http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ if you can put up with streaming. It's meant to be on in the Sports Bars as well.

For those of you with a foreign sat dish, you can watch this for free on RTL Germany 19.2E

RTL Germany

12.188H

3/4

did you guys not see rounds 1-4?? He put up a damn good effort early doors, but couldn't keep up the pace.

Tis a shame, but mayweather is an excellent boxer and it was always gonna end like it did if hatton couldn't put him away early.

accuracy was awful by hatton.Even if the ref had let him work on the inside,he still wouldnt have made any impact.Mayweathers style is a little Ali like-in that he sits and gets beat for 1-5/6 rounds then he unleashes his combos which are always accurate,high scoring hits.I think Hatton was out classed simple as that.

Greetings from the US.... Just thought I'd pass along my support, and was really hoping for Hatton to knock that arrogant punk Mayweather out on his tail! I watched the HBO series that followed both boxers during the ramp-up to the fight. I was ashamed at the arrogance of Mayweather, and really impressed by the down-to-earth nature of Hatton. From what I've read in the papers, most of the crowd was behind Hatton too, and booed Mayweather. No doubt in my mind that Mayweather realized he escaped defeat, doesn't want to rematch for what would clearly be a defeat, and announced his retirement right after the fight. Hatton is a street athelete. Mayweather is a pompus, arrogant show-boat.

Greetings from the US.... Just thought I'd pass along my support, and was really hoping for Hatton to knock that arrogant punk Mayweather out on his tail! I watched the HBO series that followed both boxers during the ramp-up to the fight. I was ashamed at the arrogance of Mayweather, and really impressed by the down-to-earth nature of Hatton. From what I've read in the papers, most of the crowd was behind Hatton too, and booed Mayweather. No doubt in my mind that Mayweather realized he escaped defeat, doesn't want to rematch for what would clearly be a defeat, and announced his retirement right after the fight. Hatton is a street athelete. Mayweather is a pompus, arrogant show-boat.

Appreciate what you are saying,but it seems Mayweather is more of a celebrity/star in the States than Hatton is within the UK.Noticed Mayweather had recently been on the US equivalent of the UKs "strictly come dancing"-a saturday night show aimed at Families,and his performance was amazing,alot described him as a born entertainer,it seems his career has been built from his determination to seek attention as a showman.There are alot of boxers out there that have this within their personalities,alot often being accused of attention seekers.On the flip side of course there are many focused boxers that dont get caught up in these distrations-mainly because it is looked upon as odd within the boxing communities alot of these boxers come from.Mayweather obviously has a very ambitious agent,who obviously feels that as a showman Mayweather makes more money and thats what its all about for alot of these guys.I feel Mayweather is a clever pro and he has worked really hard to be where he is.Ricky Hatton is a magnificent boxer its just i dont think he really was ready for this particular welter.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links