Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Let Me Introduce My Baby...

This is my first post and hopefully not the last one :) .

I appologise for the quality of my english, it is still not as good as I would like it to be.

I have been around, and read many useful topics on LOC but was waiting for my car to be supplied. Now, when I finally have it, it is the best time to say hello :D oh yeah!

For two weeks I have Lexus IS250 Executive, which is same option as SE-L in UK, with ML multimedia pack, park assistant, sat nav.

It is left hand drive car, registered in UK, bearing british plates. Brand new, with delivery milage on the clock, originaly bought through dutch dealer.

It is is in beautiful shining Cadoxton Slate colour with sussex leather and grey interior with wood trim (lovely composition ;) ). By the way... in my personal opinion Lexus looks nice in all combinations. :P

The car is absolutely stunning, have already done 4000 km, 90% on european and british motorways. I did manage to reach more than 200 km/h twice (215 and 218), not problem at all for Lexus to do that (you probably know that already).

All toys included give real pleasure of driving, park assistant is so useful, parking was never so easy.

I have plans for changing exterior look of my car in a future. I have bought 18” Baransu alloy wheels but will apply them in spring and use standard 17ins for winter season.

I have decided to apply Supaguard paint protection, which was done by local dealer and do not regret my decision. After trip throuht UK, France, Hollan, Belgium and Germany just washed it using water hose – great effect :blink:

Please see some attached photos, more you can find in the Member’s Gallery.

Regards,

Marcin.

post-20803-1197585103.jpg

post-20803-1197585138.jpg

post-20803-1197585165.jpg

post-20803-1197585195.jpg

post-20803-1197585215.jpg

post-20803-1197585236.jpg

post-20803-1197585260.jpg

post-20803-1197585278.jpg

post-20803-1197585309.jpg

This is my first post and hopefully not the last one :) .

I appologise for the quality of my english, it is still not as good as I would like it to be.

I have been around, and read many useful topics on LOC but was waiting for my car to be supplied. Now, when I finally have it, it is the best time to say hello :D oh yeah!

For two weeks I have Lexus IS250 Executive, which is same option as SE-L in UK, with ML multimedia pack, park assistant, sat nav.

It is left hand drive car, registered in UK, bearing british plates. Brand new, with delivery milage on the clock, originaly bought through dutch dealer.

It is is in beautiful shining Cadoxton Slate colour with sussex leather and grey interior with wood trim (lovely composition ;) ). By the way... in my personal opinion Lexus looks nice in all combinations. :P

The car is absolutely stunning, have already done 4000 km, 90% on european and british motorways. I did manage to reach more than 200 km/h twice (215 and 218), not problem at all for Lexus to do that (you probably know that already).

All toys included give real pleasure of driving, park assistant is so useful, parking was never so easy.

I have plans for changing exterior look of my car in a future. I have bought 18” Baransu alloy wheels but will apply them in spring and use standard 17ins for winter season.

I have decided to apply Supaguard paint protection, which was done by local dealer and do not regret my decision. After trip throuht UK, France, Hollan, Belgium and Germany just washed it using water hose – great effect :blink:

Please see some attached photos, more you can find in the Member’s Gallery.

Regards,

Marcin.

Marcin,welcome mate and dont apologise for your English,its perfect,infact your English writing is better than the English spoken and written by many people who have lived in the UK their entire lives.Nice car I do like that colour combo too.I also think the 18" Baransu wheels will look really good.

Hi everyone :D

thanks for very warm welcome, now I feel like being home.

Some pictures were taken in Devon, Plymouth (in narrow streets),

forest pictures shot in Belgium and those in garage were taken in my house in Poland ;)

I am Marcin which is same as english Martin, you can call me however you preffer,

no difference for me, I try to be flexi :)

cheers,

Marcin/Martin.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links