Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Another Midlands Meet

Rikos

Im not sure which way iv got 2 go :unsure: but would love 2 convoy with u :blush:

Where are you setting off from?

don't you have s/c fitted now mate?? along with janspeed zorst and prolex i/c?? be interesting to see if that prolex i/c makes any difference at all?? i suspect the car may run slightly too lean??

How you know about s/c Rob :question:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure which way iv got 2 go :unsure: but would love 2 convoy with u :blush:

Where are you setting off from?

don't you have s/c fitted now mate?? along with janspeed zorst and prolex i/c?? be interesting to see if that prolex i/c makes any difference at all?? i suspect the car may run slightly too lean??

How you know about s/c Rob :question:

i know about everythinbg gordon :whistling: :P :lol:

I haven't seen any obvious signs the car is running lean ie. white smoke (other then the usual vapour) or funny smelling fumes, these are the symptoms I know of a a lean running car, any others I should watch out for?

Otherwise I think I'm going to need a dyno to tell me, but always open to suggestion, I'm a S/C newbie after all.

well TTE told me that the s/c was designed to allow the car to run safely, but close to being 'lean' and also suggested and 'performance enhancing' mod could well make it run slightly lean. i doubt the i/c will make a big difference on its own to be honest. will be interesting to see how a dyno run shapes up.

personally, mine is running fantastic at the moment. running v-power for a good few months and the new zorst really does make it pull well. feels considerably quicker that it used to, lol!! but that may just be me :lol: :lol:

9. Take the exit onto M1

10. At junction 24a, take the A50 exit to Stoke/Derby 0.9 mi

2 mins

11. At Warren Lane Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A50 heading to Lockington/Castle Donington/Shardlow 0.7 mi

1 min

12. At junction 1, take the B6540 exit to Long Eaton 0.3 mi

13. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto B6540/Tamworth Rd

The route google gave me if any1 is goin on these roads :question: may b could convoy up :unsure:

Guna take ma about an hour :winky:

BUMP

9. Take the exit onto M1

2 mins

11. At Warren Lane Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A50 heading to Lockington/Castle Donington/Shardlow 0.7 mi

1 min

The route google gave me if any1 is goin on these roads :question: may b could convoy up :unsure:

BUMP

I'm in Derby but could head northwards for a bit to meet you part way. Maybe J28 on the M1 as I will be heading to Pinxton at some point over the weekend so I could do that just before the meet if it helps.

9. Take the exit onto M1

2 mins

1 min

BUMP

I'm in Derby but could head northwards for a bit to meet you part way. Maybe J28 on the M1 as I will be heading to Pinxton at some point over the weekend so I could do that just before the meet if it helps.

If u dont mind :question: but dont go 2 far out your way just 4 me :unsure:

you've put compressor and that just reminds me of Merc's :crying:

it does say TTE Compressor on the badges Rik, take a look at Jamies next time you see him.

BTW nice one Mark

Yeah i know mate, i saw that on Kazi's. Just everyone put's IS200 supercharged normally thats all.

9. Take the exit onto M1

2 mins

1 min

BUMP

It's no problem. I need to go to J28, so timing it for Sunday lunchtime is no problem. Let me know what time you want to meet and I'll be there. I'll find a good spot just off J28 to stop, and let you know where it is.

Please can 1 of u av a listen 2 a noise iv got when full lock is on my stearing :question:

Cheers 2D! :unsure:

We shall have a listen and see what we think, mine is also making a similar noise.

I know on previous cars there is always a quiet noise but i hadnt noticed it on the lex until recently.

9. Take the exit onto M1

2 mins

1 min

BUMP

It's no problem. I need to go to J28, so timing it for Sunday lunchtime is no problem. Let me know what time you want to meet and I'll be there. I'll find a good spot just off J28 to stop, and let you know where it is.

Cheers will w8 till uv sussed a spot out :winky:

Please can 1 of u av a listen 2 a noise iv got when full lock is on my stearing :question:

Cheers 2D! :unsure:

We shall have a listen and see what we think, mine is also making a similar noise.

I know on previous cars there is always a quiet noise but i hadnt noticed it on the lex until recently.

Thanx Bud i carnt w8 :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk