Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Car Keyed Again!

Kazi

I'm sorry Scorps but the attitude of it's only a car is really harsh - the fact is it's your property and pride and joy and no one has the right to do what they want to it. I still go for vigilante justice hehe!!!

Of course you would be upset but im afraid this is the world we live in....people dont give a **** about other peeps property, kids today do not have any respect how many times have you heard of these scum bags getting caught by owners or even the police?, never is the answer. You just have to accept its part of life, certain people will always be jealous of others if they have nice things.There are far more worse things happening in the world than a few scratches on my/anyones car done by some lager lout coming out of a pub on a Fri/Sat night.

I see your point and do agree, it would still be damned annoying though!

Yes i agree with all the above but as scorps says its not the end of the world and it can be fixed. But when it happens to you at the time its dambed annoying.

And it is jealousy thatc auses it as if the culprits had the same level of car im sure they would not do it as they would know how they would feel if it happened to theirs.

Just life i guess!

Yes i agree with all the above but as scorps says its not the end of the world and it can be fixed. But when it happens to you at the time its dambed annoying.

And it is jealousy thatc auses it as if the culprits had the same level of car im sure they would not do it as they would know how they would feel if it happened to theirs.

Just life i guess!

True. The point is it shouldn't have to be fixed, that's what winds me up. What gives them the right to scratch the car so then the car owner has to pay out his or her hard earned money to get it replaced. It may mean that you can't buy the kids something they want and so on.

Yes i'm not disageeing with you. ITS WRONG !!!. And i feel for Kazi like i said in the first post. i had a car so badly damaged i had to scrap it and i had spent £7k on the car 15 years ago(only 3rd party too) to say i was angry was an understatment. Life goes on and i still enjoy modding my cars. I'd rather they kicked my car than an elderly person to get there adrenilin pumping and thats the society we now live in no matter where it is you stay.

Not happy, second time now in the matter of weeks! One big nasty scrape along the passenger side front door and now a key mark along the drivers side front to back! :tsktsk:

What the f*** is the matter with these mindless idiots! Friggin said the first time it happened many many months ago id sell the car if it happened again and didnt, now its happened on two more occasions since then im left pondering the idea again!!!

Although selling it has been on the cards off and on anyway, this sort of thing just p*sses me right off! Going to have to shell out £200-300 to get it looking half tidy again! :tsktsk:

Rant over!!!

It could be a neighbour who is upset about where you park your cars who is damaging your paintwork. I'veknown this to happen in the past.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links