Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Come on all you owners who are happy with your choice, post up something positie about your car.

It seems all the negative is coming from 220d drivers, boy am I glad I went for petrol even though I was first attracted to Lexus by the choice of diesel.

Positive points about my car, extremely quite,smooth and comfortable. Economy very good for a 2.5 V6, very modern looks(have you noticed the new Mazda 6 has similar lines) in short after going through a period of doubt coming from years of Audis and Mercs I am very pleased I made the change to Jap Cr*p as my son calls it.

So diesel owners who are happy with their cars lets hear from you.

Come on all you owners who are happy with your choice, post up something positie about your car.

It seems all the negative is coming from 220d drivers, boy am I glad I went for petrol even though I was first attracted to Lexus by the choice of diesel.

Positive points about my car, extremely quite,smooth and comfortable. Economy very good for a 2.5 V6, very modern looks(have you noticed the new Mazda 6 has similar lines) in short after going through a period of doubt coming from years of Audis and Mercs I am very pleased I made the change to Jap Cr*p as my son calls it.

So diesel owners who are happy with their cars lets hear from you.

glad someone else thinks the new mazda 6 has copied lex is looks :) just like the mondeo has copied aston martins rear. nothing rude bout that :)

I’ve had mine over two years now and I’m still very happy with it. I was going to wait for the diesel to be introduced when I was considering getting an IS250 in November 2005 but there wasn’t going to be an auto so I decided against it. How glad I am after having a diesel courtesy car once, it’s just not the same vehicle. I eventually left it in the drive and drove my second vehicle instead it was so awful.

So yes, I am being positive about mine still, its great, and I’m also one of the lucky ones never to have any rattles either.

I absolutely love my 250SE Auto and can't think of any similar car I'd want in its place. Our Audi A4 diesel doesn't get a look in when the choice of which car to take comes up. We are due a new A4 diesel soon so it will be interesting if that is a major improvement over the old one.

Every day I get in the Lex and relax in the comfortable seats, put a bit of heat on, turn on the stereo and enjoy the smooth engine and gear changes as it wafts me to work. Best car I've had by a country mile.

I've nearly had my IS250 for a week now and I'm still in love with it. It's my third IS (I previously had a '99 Sport then an '02 Sport) and it's in a completely different league. Economy-wise and performance-wise it's amazing. It's so much quieter and refined. Despite initially worrying that going for an auto would turn me into an old fart*, I'm glad I did. I get out of the car feeling so much more relaxed and my driving style has changed dramatically. There's less urgency now - no more hareing around. I'm seeing a surgeon next week who is going to try to remove the smile from my face.

(* that was probably inevitable anyway!)

I've had my 250SE auto for about six weeks and covered just under 2000 miles so far.

It's performed absolutely flawlessly and averaged about 34mpg. The V6 and auto box are a great combination - plenty of power with near seamless shifts.

I couldn't fault it if I tried - so I guess that's pretty positive.

I've even started to think how dated and bland the current German competition looks.

My new one 4 months old and only problems were fuel flap opening on it's own and a blip on the sat nav where the screen locked. No rattles, no wind noise, fuel consumption was approx. 32 until Xmas ( I've been out of work since then and driving about 2 miles at a time has dropped to 22 but that's expected ).

So looks like the newer ones are sorted.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links