Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Owner

Hi All

Just bought myself a Black IS200 Sport with styling kit on the weekend and am loving it so far.

Just wondered which mods i should make to it. Any ideas??

I quite like the look of the arm rest from the auto but am not sure where i can get hold of one and how to fit it.

Cheers

Deano

Hi & welcome Deano

Sounds like you're a happy bunny with your purchase :D

mmm what mods......the list is endless :lol:

Depends on how big your wallet is really, take a look on the Prolex website and you'll be able to see what's what & for how much and get some ideas :winky:

I quite like the look of the arm rest from the auto but am not sure where i can get hold of one and how to fit it.

See the post here.

Link on the first post of that topic for a fitting guide/Walkthru .

It came as standard on the IS300 and on some later IS200's from memory.

Some of the links in that original post may have changed.

The company I bought the kit from in the U.S.A have been known to sell them on eBay,

one going at the moment Item number: 150209878486 or email the guy mentioned @ Sewell Lexus

and mention what you are after & the part list and tell him it's for an IS300 (IS200 not sold in U.S.A from what I remember).

Including postage & customs charges expect a total between £210 & £230.

I am in Bromley, there are some LOC club meets not too far from me,

and some of us sometimes pop up to the Ace Cafe for an un-official meet there too.

Just wondered which mods i should make to it. Any ideas??

The best modifications are HID's and the Supercharger in my personal opinion.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thanks for the welcome all

I'm not looking to spend drastic amounts of money on the car but a few subtle alterations will make all the difference. I think tints and stereo are first on the cards. I have a decent sony headunit from my old car it's single din though. Is there an adapter to make it fit.

I have got to say i am quite impressed with the speakers but think i will miss my sub with time.

Wozza

Thanks for the info about the arm rest. I'm just round the corner from you in croydon, small world!!

kevwatkins

Would def be interested in the arm rest if it's going spare. I have the black half leather interior.

Deano

I have a decent sony headunit from my old car it's single din though.

Is there an adapter to make it fit ?

Yes indeedy :D See the Wozza ICE Thread.

Info included all about the Facia you will need (cost about £15 from E-Bay).

Then all take a look at my facia modifying thread to see how it can be improved upon with a little work so it blends with your dash better.

Send me a PM with a contact number and when you are free & we can hook up and show you the Facia & Armrest stuff on my car.

:offtopic:

I'd like a HID conversion before long.

Fitted mine yesterday with the help of Gord, Aido & the watchful eyes of Aztecbandit.

Yummy Headlights :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links