Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Can I Get Those?

Maz

Hi guys, sorry to ask again, but im unable to find the post regarding where to buy JMD and Cusco parts for my IS200, anyone can tell me if there a company in UK that sell them or do i have to get them from US? ( with web address will be great), also how good is the Turbogrooves disc from TDI? and do anyone know if i can get a set of Rear Disc too? im atm thinking of getting the TDI induction kits for my IS200, but is there any other choice? Biltz perhap? any information will help ....thank guys.. :D

OK - JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) and Cusco parts can be sourced from a WIDE range of places. Do a search using Google and you will find loads. Yes there are places in the UK that stock this stuff, but in some cases it would be cheaper to import direct. GOLD discount always helps, and the committee has worked hard to obtain discounts with a number of companies who can source these parts for you.....

EBC Turbo groove discs are supposed to be very good (I only have the pads at the moment) and I believe there maybe a group buy on these soon - so well worth waiting for. The likes of Si Skippy and Grim have them already.....

I have the TDI Induction and it has made an improvement (do a search on this site for info I previously posted). As to other alternatives, I'm sure there must be something out there, but we have yet to find one I believe...

Hope this helps,

Zee. :ph34r:

Hi Maz,

There will be a Group buy on EBC products, including the Turbo groove disks and pads within the next 2 weeks.

So stick around for that. And they're not too difficult to fit either.

I do have some sources for JDM parts in the UK, and some cheap sources for CUSCO stuff.

Now if you were just a GOLD member... ;)

(You'll need to be a GOLD member to participate in Group buys too..)

Thank guys for the Informs, I think i will get the TDI Induction kits from them, and i will wait for the Group Buys later... :D :D , now do they do Rear Disc too? i dont think i see them at TDI web site.... <_<

Yes Matt, im a Gold Member too, Member number 0133 i think..........:lol:

now do JDM and Cusco have a English web sites, since i want to know want they do before i can ask some of the company from the Gold Discount section of the Forum... :D :D :D

PS: why is me not on the member list for Gold if i Search by clicking on Members here, but im listed as a gold member in the Gold Forums? and every other Gold members will have listed as Gold Members under they Avatar , and i only got the word Member and 2 square box under my? plz enlight me guys hehe :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links