Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Grows And Grows Thanks To It's Members

Steve

Thank you to everyone for making this site what it is.

I would like to show members that our stats have risen by 1900% in 3 months. 1,408,727% up on reach too. These stats are taken as a 3rd party and are not set by the club. We have no influence on the stats this site rates about us.

check it out here; http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...wnersclub.co.uk

While you are there give yourself a pat on the back.. plus here is your chance to help the club and write a review about the club. You can do this buy clicking the review button on the right hand side.

thanks! :)

steve congratulaions on the results and the top site.

as well as all us members making this a top site, give credit to where it is due and thats to all the mods that keep things clean and organised!

congrats :D

i posted a review for the club steve

Yep...once again congrat. to all on the success of this website, and may it continue to grow. :P

The moderators and supervisors are doing a fantastic job in keeping the site running, and all the hard work is shown with the stats.

It's great to be part of it ;) A review has been posted :)

all I can say is the same as my review.........What can i say... Well all the members are very friendly and helpful and the team behind the club are superb..The added bonus of free membership. Although after a while you will want to go to gold membership for all the extras that you get... Highly recommended for all lexus owners of any age.

Keep it up guys

jac

I've just posted my review to the site, hope it does justice where it is deserved.

Well Done to all, in the great job you've done to this site. The Knowledge and Experience is second to none.

Keep up the good work people

Excellent organisation, well presented and thanks to the Admin. Team, well promoted. It made owning a Lexus more special belonging to an owners club such as this. We all have our own opinions, and most get aired, but I'd like to think we can still get along better than the U.N. members.......

Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links