Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Want To Start A Little Bit Of Drifting

Ellz

Well after much debating i think i'm gonna start going for a few drift what you brung days around the country. A mate went the other day in his £1000 nissan sx200 and loved it.

The only thing is i cant afford the tires. He got through nearly 4 sets in a day. I can get lots of part worn 15 and sometime 16 for free so i now need to know has anyone ever run 15 or 16 inch wheels on the IS200. These will only be for the rears though.

If i can run them what kinda offset am i looking for ???

ANy help would be great

Cheers Elliott

Well after much debating i think i'm gonna start going for a few drift what you brung days around the country. A mate went the other day in his £1000 nissan sx200 and loved it.

The only thing is i cant afford the tires. He got through nearly 4 sets in a day. I can get lots of part worn 15 and sometime 16 for free so i now need to know has anyone ever run 15 or 16 inch wheels on the IS200. These will only be for the rears though.

ANy help would be great

Cheers Elliott

The standard is200 s wheels are 16inch :D

ANy help would be great

Cheers Elliott

Which ones ??? Ive got the 5 spoke ones but i thought they where 17s

ANy help would be great

Cheers Elliott

Which ones ??? Ive got the 5 spoke ones but i thought they where 17s

Thay came standard on the is200 '' s '' models 16inch, dont look anything like the 17inch wheels.

Ahhh those ones coolio, i agree with you on there not the nices set of wheels going LoL.

I remember someone saying the offset on larger wheels is 40ET or something not 100% sure.

I think monster matt will be able to give me some advice when he logs on.

Good luck with path you're taking, Elliot :)

All the best,

Jamie

Cheers Dude cars been sitting there most of the winter and thought what shall i do with it. So thought sod it strip her out get some buckets new steering wheel and lets have some fun LoL

Im off to lots of motorsport places with college as well so hopefully this could open up some new opportunities.

Does anyone know what kind of LSD the IS200 sport has ??? I remember reading somewhere about it having some sort of LSD but cant remember where and as always the search on here has turned up a blank

Does anyone know what kind of LSD the IS200 sport has ??? I remember reading somewhere about it having some sort of LSD but cant remember where and as always the search on here has turned up a blank

How old is your car mate? I am sure I read that some early IS200 Sport's didn't actually have an LSD.... :unsure:

How old is your car mate? I am sure I read that some early IS200 Sport's didn't actually have an LSD.... :unsure:

Ohhh really mine 2000 on an X plate, anyone else know anything about this ???

Spoke to matt and apparently the is200 sport has a torsion diff at the rear

Been looking at some wheels on eBay the offset is 32 im guessing these will be ok i know the ideal offset is 36-42 or something. But i cnat see any major problems with some 32 if there is can someone tell me :whistling: LoL

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links