Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Braided Brake Lines

Balal

Tried to order set from Prolex they cant get hold of them at mo. I hear a fella called Graham Goode makes them? Is he on the website, if so anybody have contact details?

Or if theres anyother places where i can get hold of a set please post thanks

Balal

what are the benefits of these???

better stopping power??

its really quite subjective, it is suggested they give better pedal feel, which a fair few years ago was so..........as the older brake flexi pipes did have some sidewall flex in them, however modern brake lines are reinforced and are much better.

i suppose if you track the car, then they could be of benifit, as braided lines have a polymer outer casing aswell which is harder than the OEM rubber casing...the polymer casing would not chip like the OEM rubber would, causing an MOT fail

ALL modern car brake flexi lines are braided, its just you cant see it as the braid is covered by a black rubber outer casing

ok,......im not sure on what the posters model year is, but its important that you do get the right flexi lines fo sure

however if you ask Goodridge, they will make a correct set up for you, there not anymore expensive.

Cant any one tell me are they the right ones im ordering? Before i place the order...

Best thing if you are unsure is to email them or phone them up. Tell them make and year etc and they will tell you exactly which ones you'll need.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links