Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

F1 Back On The Bbc

RayKhan

That is fantastic news!! I can't wait to see F1 again with no adverts :D

I'm surprised ITV lost it though, does that mean the BBC actually stopped paying a few ppl ridiculous salaries and put our license money somewhere it counts?? :o

That is fantastic news!! I can't wait to see F1 again with no adverts :D

I'm surprised ITV lost it though, does that mean the BBC actually stopped paying a few ppl ridiculous salaries and put our license money somewhere it counts?? :o

I was really pleased to hear the news too. If there is a God, they won't employ that utter ***** James Allen. Martin Brundle had better be a part of the package though.

I was really pleased to hear the news too. If there is a God, they won't employ that utter ***** James Allen. Martin Brundle had better be a part of the package though.

Totally agree mate, although in my view, except for Martin Brundle and Mark Blundell, the whole rest of the ITV F1 team was total pants :whistling:

I don't know it was quite funny listening to Louise Goodman getting sworn at when she asked drivers how they were feeling after crashing out! Especially if anyone watched\listened to DC on the live coverage from Australia.

Great news!!!

Hopefully they have done a deal with Bernie and will show it in HD, even tho there is a ITV HD channel planned for later this year I doubt it will be in HD while still with ITV

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links