Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Goes On Tour

Steve

there was a discussion in gold regarding a trip to Florida for a load of members. I was thinking of organising a US trip for all gold members to go to Florida and stay in some of my vacation homes in Orlando. Maybe something like Next Spring Before Easter aload of us with their families can all go on this wonderfull trip.

I have about 300 homes on my books.. many down the same street. i have 3 bed, 4 bed, 5 bed and 6 bed homes all with private pool. (more details upon interest)

these homes can be booked per family or sharing amongst members. I can also get these homes at very cheap prices. Some are at £60 a night sharing.... so 6 sharing would cost £10 a night each (try and find that in poxy tenerife)

I can also get cheap car hire

Itinerary would be something like this.

* All meet up at the airport

* Invade the airport cafe for slap up meal

* jump on plane

* arrive in florida where we would have a few 8 seater mini vans waiting for us at the airport to whisk us away.

* Day 1...Arrive at Villas and get organised then time for a gathering of drinks around the pool and maybe go into town (depending on flight arrival)

* Day 2...Next day all jump in the Mini vans/Cars for a trip to disney.. invade disney.. later in the evenings go to downtown Disney for drinkey poo's and boogie.

* Day 3...next day would be Universal studios.. then heading in the evening to a show

* Day 4.... Day off to chill or do your own thing

* Day 5 ... trip to other parts of Disney or Universal/ Evening have a Barbeque

* Day 6 ... Trip to Tampa / Evening visit Hard rock cafe for meal and drinkies!

* Day 7 ... Shopping trip for cheap cheap gear

* Day 8 .. fly home

This iteinerary can change to suit people.. not fixed as it is a general idea. if you have never been to florida before then get ready for loadsa fun! Serious fun!

Can member who would be interested please put some ideas together then I can get some defo prices. We then have 12 months to save up and prepare!

cheers

Also Can I note the following

members with families can book their own home and do not need to share with other members.

Also I have Condos available which are cheaper but have communual pool.

If we get enough interest for this trip I will make it an official trip and organise the flights (through my ATOL registered agent)

Thank you andy... i already have 4 TOC members interested.

Dates can be flexible with the group.. rmemeber it will be 12 months down the road.

i will get a better itinerary as soon as we bash out ideas

i will get a better itinerary as soon as we bash out ideas

Idea of Steve 'bashing out' suddenly makes this less attractive :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sounds like a good trip ... Not done stateside before - could well be tempted.

Oh by the way, I'm LOL @ admins 'virtual playa' :D :lol: :D :lol:

Pure class :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links