Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just ordered a new Lexus IS250 SE-L Multimedia. Argento ice with pembroke leather.

The dealer threw in the Lexuscare iPod kit if I gave him a deposit.

I pick it up at the end of April.

Can't wait, I've missed owning a Lexus !

Just ordered a new Lexus IS250 SE-L Multimedia. Argento ice with pembroke leather.

auto or manual and congratulations.

auto or manual and congratulations.

Hi,

Automatic.

I loved the paddles when I drove it.

In fact I used them more than just sticking it in D.

Signed on the dotted line today. Delivery due around 30th April.

Now to find a decent moby to work with the Multimedia unit.

Sony Ericsson K800i is looking favourite at the moment as I can get it on pay as you go for £71 in Asda.

If anyone has any other phone suggestions pls let me know...

Signed on the dotted line today. Delivery due around 30th April.

Now to find a decent moby to work with the Multimedia unit.

Sony Ericsson K800i is looking favourite at the moment as I can get it on pay as you go for £71 in Asda.

If anyone has any other phone suggestions pls let me know...

visit e2 save.com

lucky you,i test drove the auto when they first came out and loved the paddles aswell

couldnt get the hang of the reversing cam.loved the car,great choice :)

Picked my new IS250 SE-L Auto Multimedia today. Gorgeous !!!

Here are some piccies, hope you like them. Night shots to follow later....

Very nice, i still like the silver :D

Where did you get it from Stockport or Manchester ?

Stockport. Got 27 mpg on first trip to work :shutit: Used to 34 mpg but that's the price of the engine sound and refinement.

Stockport. Got 27 mpg on first trip to work :shutit: Used to 34 mpg but that's the price of the engine sound and refinement.

Was the salesman Fred Goodwin ?

Looks lovely, welcome back! I know most people don't agree but I still really like the wood trim :)

Well done on getting the spoiler thrown in too as it really finishes off the rear end nicely......

Looks lovely, welcome back! I know most people don't agree but I still really like the wood trim :)

Well done on getting the spoiler thrown in too as it really finishes off the rear end nicely......

Cheers. Yep the spoiler is great and I love the wood trim.

Looks very nice....

I notice you mention the Lexus i-Pod unit, is that the full conectivity kit?

If so, I was considering having this fitted to my car, but was wondering what level of control it gives you. Is it access via play list and track only, and can you view the names of the tracks while the car is moving or does it blank the names of the tracks when the car is moving when you use the 'play list' function?

Up until a couple fo weeks ago I didnt even own an I-pod, but I recently took delivery of a Volvo, which only had a single disc CD player, so I opted to have the dealer instal the Volvo connectivity kit and bought an I Pod Nano. On the Volvo it gives you access via 'artist, playlist, song' and some others besides so it would appear a lot more comprehensive than Lexus, but if I have it on one car would obviously make sense to have it on the Lexus as well.

Thanks, regards

Keith.

Looks very nice....

I notice you mention the Lexus i-Pod unit, is that the full conectivity kit?

If so, I was considering having this fitted to my car, but was wondering what level of control it gives you. Is it access via play list and track only, and can you view the names of the tracks while the car is moving or does it blank the names of the tracks when the car is moving when you use the 'play list' function?

Up until a couple fo weeks ago I didnt even own an I-pod, but I recently took delivery of a Volvo, which only had a single disc CD player, so I opted to have the dealer instal the Volvo connectivity kit and bought an I Pod Nano. On the Volvo it gives you access via 'artist, playlist, song' and some others besides so it would appear a lot more comprehensive than Lexus, but if I have it on one car would obviously make sense to have it on the Lexus as well.

Thanks, regards

Keith.

Hi Keith,

Lexus have supposedly fitted the Lexuscare iPod unit which shows playlists and track full titles but mine is not doing it. It just shows 6 CDs and no track naming. I understand that a new module fixes this so mine is going back into Lexus.

did u ask for the spoiler or did they offer it/include it in your deal? just wondering how much they charge for it. looks nice mate. enjoy!

Yes I asked for the spoiler and they threw it in as part of the deal.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links