Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone.

Just returned to the UK after living in the US for the last three years.

While I was over there I bought an IS350- top car I must say.

On my return to the UK I had my IS350 shipped back over here, I had only been back here for a week when I went out to my car one morning to find that some ***** had stolen the badges off my IS.

I duly went to my local dealer & they were really helpful- supplying me with a 'LEXUS' & a 'L' badge for the boot, but they said that they were unable to supply me with a 'IS350' badge as this model is not available in the UK.

I have contacted both LEXUS GB & LEXUS US but have had no response from either.

Please can anyone help, many thanks in advance

I duly went to my local dealer & they were really helpful- supplying me with a 'LEXUS' & a 'L' badge for the boot, but they said that they were unable to supply me with a 'IS350' badge as this model is not available in the UK.

It's left hand drive then?? I can pick one up from Lexus Westside in Houston for you, but at the moment I don't know when my next trip is, could be a week or even a month away. :unsure:

you are probably best making enquiries with lexus usa

or at least find out the part number and try and order through that

how come in february you were fitting hid`s to your is200 ????

Left the IS200 over here Bazza.... still visited every once in a while...missed the ole place ya see (NOT!!!!!)

It's left hand drive then?? I can pick one up from Lexus Westside in Houston for you, but at the moment I don't know when my next trip is, could be a week or even a month away. :unsure:

Thanks for that Tango, but looks really bare without it at the mo!

Hi everyone.

On my return to the UK I had my IS350 shipped back over here, I had only been back here for a week when I went out to my car one morning to find that some ***** had stolen the badges off my IS.

try http://www.lexus-parts.com/ once the site is up and running again, they seem to have a problem at the moment but don't be put off by that I have used them loads of times and they are very reliable, just watch out for the postage costs and the fact you have to pay import duty as they do everything above board. However, with the dollar being so weak againt the pound you will get a decent price.

Hope this helps.

Hi everyone.

try http://www.lexus-parts.com/ once the site is up and running again, they seem to have a problem at the moment but don't be put off by that I have used them loads of times and they are very reliable, just watch out for the postage costs and the fact you have to pay import duty as they do everything above board. However, with the dollar being so weak againt the pound you will get a decent price.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that squire- knew there would be someone out there who could help

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links