Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Front Skirt Mounted

I apologize for the Swedish text. The post is just copied from another forum. I will translate it as soon as I can.

Bilen kördes upp i lämplig höjd

dsc0099fixrt0.jpg

Antiskrammel-listen applicerades på spoilern

dsc0100fixzs2.jpg

Hål borrades upp i kofångaren

dsc0118fixfe5.jpg

Och spoilern skruvades fast ordentligt

dsc0130fixmn0.jpg

Slutligen tog jag bort den dubbelhäftande tejpen som inte gjorde annat än att skapa ett glapp mellan läppen och kofångaren

dsc0134fixtz7.jpg

Tjejen och jag tog sedan itu med nästa projekt, strålkastarna. Jag har köpt på mig några extra insatser att öva på.

dsc0151fixhs5.jpg

Dess ytor mattades

dsc0156fixyt4.jpg

Första lagret färg

dsc0159fixlq5.jpg

En halvtimme senare

dsc0163fixnb0.jpg

CCFL-ringar testmonterade

dsc0180fixlz0.jpg

En förhandstitt på hur strålkastarna bör se ut när de är klara

dsc0136fixframelightswz0.jpg

Very impressive.... quality work again.

Would be good to see a true final picture though, that final edited picture looks tampered with, blacks are too black.

One question, on the 4th picture there is some kind of plug by the fog light, black circle thing, what is it?

thats some good effot gettin ur missus involved!!!!! lookin very good tho!!!!
looks great mate, and looks quite simple too.

did you use the oven method for the lights?

i am going to be doing the same mods myself(when i get some spare cash) :whistling: although i a thinking of getting rid of the orange bit.

nice one.

Thanks guys :)

Painting the clusters was very easy. I guess the hard part is to make sure the headlights are sealed properly when finished.

You can see how I disassembled the lights in this thread: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=49282 - Hopefully I can do it again on friday, with the headlights on my car.

I will remove the orange plastic bit as well, I think. It depends on how good the chrome bulbs flash.

Good work m8, car looks fanstastic and u trusted ya misses, thats some risk you're taking there lol. Also the make do axle stand with a plank of wood and "I" frame on grass is not recommended...very dangerous!

Thansk mate. I know it wasn't the most solid way of raising the front, but it was a fast solution.

Mate that looks great i am definatly doing my lights like that, was it done in the oven??

Wish my mises would help like that lol

Yep, the oven way (see link above).

Actually it was harder to make her appear in a pic than to help me out :P

Very impressive.... quality work again.

Would be good to see a true final picture though, that final edited picture looks tampered with, blacks are too black.

One question, on the 4th picture there is some kind of plug by the fog light, black circle thing, what is it?

Thanks matey. I will provide you with some "genuine" photos of the headlights when they are done, hopefully on friday. That was just a preview photoshop pic.

The little plug thingy is my connection for the engine block heater. Don't you have those in Britain? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links