Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Sprint Day 02/11/08

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one. The insurance Javelin have doesnt allow for passengers.

Also its an airfield so open and windy............hats jackets required :whistling:

Dave is it ok for spectators?? :whistling:

yup raj will need your name & address as its a MOD base and u r checked in

Just a quick one. The insurance Javelin have doesnt allow for passengers.

Also its an airfield so open and windy............hats jackets required :whistling:

Dave is it ok for spectators?? :whistling:

yup raj will need your name & address as its a MOD base and u r checked in

Ok thanks Dave will sort it out :D

Is aaronabbot actually going??? says he is in mexico??? :unsure:

Ford RS Mexico :lol:

guys i might bring the IS200 to this event.ive been looking at the quite narrow course tonight on youtube and i dont feel the M3 would be suited to that type of event.what do you guys think?i think the auto IS would be alot more fun.

was watching one of Dave's laps,he seems to be preoccupied with some japanese woman

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Vhc0yn8Qk

guys i might bring the IS200 to this event.ive been looking at the quite narrow course tonight on youtube and i dont feel the M3 would be suited to that type of event.what do you guys think?i think the auto IS would be alot more fun.

was watching one of Dave's laps,he seems to be preoccupied with some japanese woman

:unsure: can i borrow the M3 then

yeah no problem bazza.can i bring both cars to this event?got me thinkin.im bringing Chris to this event.he could drive my IS up there and i could change the car if i felt the track would be more fun in the IS.its just ive been having loads of fun with my new falkens on the IS and feel they grip really well on twisty roads and its alot easier to chuck about cos of lighter steering.hmmm.yeah bazza you can use the M3 if you want.

yeah no problem bazza.can i bring both cars to this event?got me thinkin.im bringing Chris to this event.he could drive my IS up there and i could change the car if i felt the track would be more fun in the IS.its just ive been having loads of fun with my new falkens on the IS and feel they grip really well on twisty roads and its alot easier to chuck about cos of lighter steering.hmmm.yeah bazza you can use the M3 if you want.

i can let you try the Starlet out if you want some fun :)

i can let you try the Starlet out if you want some fun :)

If you can take both cars up matey, i dont mind driving one of them up for you being as your doing me a favour taking me there anyway B)

M3 will do well on it Raj..............

cool guys.im going to bring both i think,seeing as Chris has kindly offered to drive my other up there.I hope the M3 will work well but would be gutted if i got there and it was raining hard cos id defo need my IS.the M3 is on toyo R888s also so it could be a bit scary in the wet.i may have to find some PS2's for it sharpish.

@Bazza -cool,ill defo take you up on that,thanks.

cool guys.im going to bring both i think,seeing as Chris has kindly offered to drive my other up there.I hope the M3 will work well but would be gutted if i got there and it was raining hard cos id defo need my IS.the M3 is on toyo R888s also so it could be a bit scary in the wet.i may have to find some PS2's for it sharpish.

R888's are OK in the wet...........as long as its not torrential or standing water..............

R888's are OK in the wet...........as long as its not torrential or standing water..............

i find them better than the pilot sport cups that were on before the toyo's but i dont feel confident with them on the M3 in mildy moist or generally wet conditions.ive never been able to pass 6000rpm without the car getting out of shape at the rear in gears 1-4.with PS2's the wheel spin is controllable.youre obviously a brave/talented driver.

i find them better than the pilot sport cups that were on before the toyo's but i dont feel confident with them on the M3 in mildy moist or generally wet conditions.ive never been able to pass 6000rpm without the car getting out of shape at the rear in gears 1-4.with PS2's the wheel spin is controllable.youre obviously a brave/talented driver.

Sorry mate missed your call earlier :o

Let me know if you want to run both cars up mate and we'll sort it out before the event and is it ok to take both cars in?? :unsure:

Let me know if you want to run both cars up mate and we'll sort it out before the event and is it ok to take both cars in?? :unsure:

thats a fair point.i guess if its two cars then supposedly id need to pay an extra £90.

thats a fair point.i guess if its two cars then supposedly id need to pay an extra £90.

Dave will probably let you know mate? was just something i thought of? and is your IS an auto or a manual :unsure: never driven an auto before :whistling::lol:

Whats the deal with hotels, or did I miss a post in this thread?

Im hoping I can smuggle two spare rear wheels/tyres up there for my journey home! anyone got a trailer

Is there any action on saturday night? isn't is fireworks night?

Whats the deal with hotels, or did I miss a post in this thread?

Im hoping I can smuggle two spare rear wheels/tyres up there for my journey home! anyone got a trailer

Is there any action on saturday night? isn't is fireworks night?

there is a best western in grantham which is acceptable :whistling:

Is there a charge to spectate Dave? I can bring my Lex I only live in Grantham I enjoyed watching this event last year ^_^

No charge just need name & address car reg

prolex delete some messages your inbox is full!

my email is p r o lex u k @gmail dot c o m

without spaces

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links