Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Caliper Where Can I Get ?

lexus2000

hello all i havent been on this in ages due to being sick alot better now thank god my lexus needs a brake front brake caliper.

the slide is seized due to the rubbers missing does anyone know where i could get a calpier or could i buy the slide bit which i only need

Slide pins are available seperately (about £8 or the equivelent in euros) as are the rubber boots that go over them. The main dealer can get them.

Slide pins are available seperately (about £8 or the equivelent in euros) as are the rubber boots that go over them. The main dealer can get them.

cheers mate that will cost me a fortune

A fortune??

I'm sure he meant it will save him a fortune :eerrrmm:

Yeah, re-reading it, the second post that I ignored 'cos I thought it was a double post had been changed to "save" :lol:

I had this problem a while back and a friend was able to free it up and replace the seals etc but just out of interest, where COULD he have got a new calliper, other than the main dealer? I've read (and agreed with) many posts saying that you shouldn't buy a quality Lexus then expect parts to be dirt cheap but really, some of the prices they dream up are insane! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links