Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Side Skirts

Hi everyone,just a quick question. I'm lookin to get side skirts for the car but not sure which kind to buy.

Are the fiber glass ones worth buying ? Seen some on eBay but not sure if they would be OK.

Any one got any recomondations where i should buy them from.

Or should I go for original ones?

Cheers Adrian

Hey,

Guess who bought the skirts from eBay?

325e_1.JPG

Question is, how much modification will they need to be fitted? Anyone know?

I challenged the guy on them being for the widebody kit and he has offered to refund me.

Question is, do i take them and make them fit (more cost) or leave them?

The TTE or TRD ones may be a better bet, but will be more expensive and are also quite common. They are nice, but sometimes i like to be a little diferent!

Really dunno what to do now!

have you test fitted them to find out how good they fit then you'll know what your gonna do next

He has not sent them to me yet, is holding them on my decision. I have to make the decision without seeing them! If i took them then sent back i would loose too much on the postage costs and the hassle...

have you test fitted them to find out how good they fit then you'll know what your gonna do next

He has not sent them to me yet, is holding them on my decision. I have to make the decision without seeing them! If i took them then sent back i would loose too much on the postage costs and the hassle...

oh bugger,in that case if you wanna be different go for it,it cant be that bad a fit but might look a bit weird with the rest not being matched

oh bugger,in that case if you wanna be different go for it,it cant be that bad a fit but might look a bit weird with the rest not being matched

Exactly. I dont wanna look weird! I have a TRD rear lip, and currently nothing lined up for the front.

Exactly. I dont wanna look weird! I have a TRD rear lip, and currently nothing lined up for the front.

i'd leave it then mate imo

The skirts look more suited to be a spoiler than a side skirt lol. Yep i noticed them too and knew i saw them somewhere...tbh..i say leave them..why would you want more hassel? Why isn't there much choice when it comes to rear bumpers for the lexus..

Yep.

Sod that.

Refund and forget it!

Hope it helped with me posting it up matey about those skirts, at least it saved you a lot of hassle and some money in the end?? Sounds like a decent seller though to refund you your money as i know most wouldnt? :)

Yep.

Sod that.

Refund and forget it!

Hope it helped with me posting it up matey about those skirts, at least it saved you a lot of hassle and some money in the end?? Sounds like a decent seller though to refund you your money as i know most wouldnt? :)

Yeh, I realised they would need work but didn't realise quite how much they stuck out! Also, didn't think i'd win them for £30 odd either!

I emailed him and asked if they should be fitted with the rest of the kit and asked why he didn't make it clear in the listing! I was goning to pay for them, as i did bid for them, but he offered the refund! So i took it.

I can't afford any work on the car at the mo, so they would have sat around for ages anyway!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links