Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light Blue Rx Owner

If you are a member on here im apalled by your driving antics yesterday, i got on the M40 at jct 2 heading towards the M25 keeping a reasonable distance betwee me and the car in front (no it wasn't a Toyota) heading down the hill i get into lane 2 ready for the jct towards Heathrow @ approx 80mph with nothing behind me,look in r/v/m in the distance barelling down the hill in lane 4 come the RX weaving between lanes 3-4 as i approach the jct she pulls along side me (O/S) in lane 3 just creeping ahead indicates trying to force me to let her in.....yeah right no chance.....she backs off realises shes not going to make it slips in behind and undertakes me as the jct splits for M25 North/South passing on the hatched area throwing up all sorts of debris by this time i back off as i think shes on a death wish and is dangerous then proceeds to under/overtake cars on the 2 lane bit b4 joining the M25 where she came to a complete stop coz of traffic and didn't get no-where and then had the audacity to give me the look and the finger whilst i was just laughing at her.

As a lorry driver i drive over 1500 miles a week and i see all sorts of bad driving mainly from youngsters showing off but i do expect more from mature drivers especially sloane rangers in their 4X4s.

Rant over.....Updated on behalf of T7RY B. :D

**** Edited so not to upset people with a RX on a Car forum that wasnt even involved ****

Totally agree with you that her driving antics were not called for even after you were slowing to 80 MPH in the second lane.

She probably is an ar$ehole.

What I object to is that I drive an RX and don't like being labled as a "Chelsea Tractor or Sloane Ranger" driver / owner.

This is LOC not the IS200 club

Rant over

People can often drive like idiots regardless of their age or brand of car. Just because they own a Lexus RX doesn't mean they will drive like Miss Daisy.

All you can do is move over and let them continue on their crazy journey.

Yer i was in London a few mths ago now, was just driving down road to a roundabout about 50mph THEN someone in a blue Lexus GS 300 with chrome wheels comes passed me about 90-100mph, put his brakes on, he was going to fast (or something wrong with his brakes) to stop at the roundabout, so he hit the kerb, making a right mess of the Lexus GS 300, looked like he was not driving it home as the wheel looked f***** :D

I didn't stop to help, as he looked ok and i thought, serves you right :o anyone from here :question:

Sounds like Maneesh's old car that? :o Not many GS's with chrome rims about are there? There must be some other modded blue GS300's in London. You should have stopped and given him/her a a LOC flyer. :lol:

Sounds like Maneesh's old car that? :o Not many GS's with chrome rims about are there? There must be some other modded blue GS300's in London. You should have stopped and given him/her a a LOC flyer. :lol:

I think the driver that crashed was with the other car that stopped, im not 100% sure, but that looked like a GS300 to :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links