Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Origin B2 Install

Slightly hijacking this thread, but useful for those that don't have a speed... eh safety camera detector yet, for those like myself who is rubbish at creating custom solutions (cause I seem to destroy everything I touch :crying:) . You might want to consider the GPSmirror, mounts directly to your mirror, can't be simplier.

http://www.speedcheetah.com/

GPSmirror_dimensions.jpg

Funnily enough, I was talking to Parthiban about these the other day. I have one. Its not let me down yet.

Free updates for life.

I don't actually like the mirror. It is wide angle and antiglare. I never got used to it so I'm going to take the board out and mount it elsewhere. One very annoying thing when you first switch on. "Beep - beep - beep - cheetah" after that its fine. Its starting to really annoy me now.... might build a speaker delay into it.

Yeah was watching the vid of it and it seem to say a few things at start up.. like "GPS Ready", I'm sure that will get annoying. Great solution though.

I'm going to take the board out and mount it elsewhere. One very annoying thing when you first switch on. "Beep - beep - beep - cheetah" after that its fine. Its starting to really annoy me now.... might build a speaker delay into it.

Pah, why do you have to make it sound sooo easy! :crybaby: Can I call you Macgyver :D

I don't actually like the mirror. It is wide angle and antiglare. I never got used to it so I'm going to take the board out and mount it elsewhere. One very annoying thing when you first switch on. "Beep - beep - beep - cheetah" after that its fine. Its starting to really annoy me now.... might build a speaker delay into it.

And I thought I'm the only one which the lady announcer is driving me nuts.

She's in the bodyshop getting a full respray and a few extras :whistling:

Will put up some pics when I get her back... :winky:

Have you managed to find what I'm thinking you might be getting? :whistling:

Call me whatever you want mate - I've been called a lot worse!!

Have you managed to find what I'm thinking you might be getting? :whistling:

Call me whatever you want mate - I've been called a lot worse!!

No Sir, you would've been the first to know!

Ok, I'll think of some more :baaa:

It's all about the Pogo Alert though now! If you give your B2 in, they'll give you £75 off one...

http://www.pogo-gps.co.uk/pogoalert.php

I'm loving mine...

Yeah, tempting, they sent me two emails to trade in my old one, but considering it works, i thought I keep it for now. However, whilst installing my one, I found that the power cable is a bit dodgy seems like a loose or near broken connection somewhere, so it might be a good time to change, if I can convince the wife!!

Where do you mount pogo, do you hard wire it, or just plug it in the cigarette lighter?

I've hard wired it into the right hand vent of my BM - a very stealth install. I'll be looking to do something similar in the IS.

pogo009Small.jpg

pogo001Small.jpg

Pukka install...think thats a really cool looking gadget

Damn that is a really nice install in the BM, as Geoffers said above we were just chatting about these detectors as I've been thinking about swapping the sapphire for a more permanent solution.

Do like the look of that Pogo one, let me know how you mount it in the IS and I might have to get myself one - at the mo I can't think where to put it that would look right as it's quite a large unit. Alternative might be to get one of those tiny ones and put it on the sunvisor or something.........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links