Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Recall And The Quality Of Service At Lexus Birmingham

took car in today to Lexus Birmingham.

recalled for the fuel pipe modification,Courtesy car waiting for me when I got there.great

picked car back up this afternoon,full tank of fuel :lol: (just under half tank when it went in),nice bottle of champagne :hehe: :hehe: on passengers seat nice and valeted inside and out!!!!:D

Also they ordered 2 new front wheels (under warranty) due some corrosion on them(glad as some curbing on both :whistling: )

It's great when you get service like that

That's why we drive a lexus! B)

recalled for the fuel pipe modification,Courtesy car waiting for me when I got there.great

picked car back up this afternoon,full tank of fuel :lol: (just under half tank when it went in),nice bottle of champagne :hehe: :hehe: on passengers seat nice and valeted inside and out!!!!:D

Also they ordered 2 new front wheels (under warranty) due some corrosion on them(glad as some curbing on both :whistling: )

I Also cannot fault the service From lexus Birmingham,

The two girls in Service dept are Excellent

And have been with them since being in Sutton coldfield.

When i had my IS200 they were superb.

And to top it all when i purchased my IS220d From Stratstone Collection in Hall Green

I called Lexus Bham and told them i was getting it,

they checked the chassis number and asked for the car to be taken in for the Injector mod, and ECU update.

So stratstone took the car to them for me.

And they (service dept at Lexus) kept me informed as to what was happening

also they put the appology fuel in the tank, and asked me to call in for the

complementary wine, as they did not want the Stratstone staff getting it

So Hats off to LEXUS Birmingham, The girls need a raise ha ha

As its the Service dept that will get repeat business NOT a sales man.

Regards

Matt

I Also cannot fault the service From lexus Birmingham,

The two girls in Service dept are Excellent

And have been with them since being in Sutton coldfield.

When i had my IS200 they were superb.

And to top it all when i purchased my IS220d From Stratstone Collection in Hall Green

I called Lexus Bham and told them i was getting it,

they checked the chassis number and asked for the car to be taken in for the Injector mod, and ECU update.

So stratstone took the car to them for me.

And they (service dept at Lexus) kept me informed as to what was happening

also they put the appology fuel in the tank, and asked me to call in for the

complementary wine, as they did not want the Stratstone staff getting it

So Hats off to LEXUS Birmingham, The girls need a raise ha ha

As its the Service dept that will get repeat business NOT a sales man.

Regards

Matt

its interesting too note that birmingham and leicester are both sytner group owned and i would'nt give leicester another penny in either sales or service,am happy for you.

Have to agree with the comment on the dealer. Although I have been stunned by the amount of defects on the car, with the exception of one event the service by Liverpool Lexus has been outstanding. It is the reason I'm going to stay with the brand as the rest dont come close. Roll on part-ex!

• 2 weeks later...

id just like to add to the comments about lexus birmingham, although there is a lexus centre in coventry, ive never used it as when i was lookin for a is300 there serivce was not great.

But as above cant fault birmingham service department is great.

Took my 57 plate in today for a repalcement wheel (long story but some *&$6rd kerbed it when borrowing it) and they kindly did the recall for me and gave me the 2 bottles on the back seat.

To be fair, I can't fault the service I get at Lexus Bristol even though my car is a company car which sometimes leads to reduced service levels from past experience

The fuel pipe recall what model/year is this on?

It's a precautionary measure anyway but only effects vehicles built 12/2005 if you haven't received a recall notice then more than likely your is not effected.but to check Follow link and check under Toyota : http://www.vosa.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/default.asp

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links