Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Convoy 2 Wim From The North

Lexus2D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a possible in a convoy depending on my commitments with my kids. I can head down from Derby if I can make it but it will be a fairly last minute decision. :unsure:

Will sort names out 2mora 2 get a list goin 4 the Convoy :driving:

Trudi so i take it your in front leading, everyone on the way down :whistling: bring your book with you for the sat nav :lol:

post-20836-1213776630.gif no chance iv neva bin b4 so will b followin u or Geoffers :whistling::lol:

im still game just let us know what time cos the jct 17 is only down the road from me so wont take me long to get there

God your lucky its guna kill me 2 get up early :crybaby:

Iv put u down but i still dont know a time yet :question::question::question:

God your lucky its guna kill me 2 get up early :crybaby:

Iv put u down but i still dont know a time yet :question::question::question:

Right - I think we can safely say that Trudi and I probably won't make it there for 9am!

It will take me an hour from my house to Gords, then another 45mins to meet Stav at Knutsford for 7am, then onto Watford Gap for 9am.

That means me leaving at 5:15am, which means getting up at stupid o'clock. Yeah right and that's going to happen. I luv you all but not that much. :P

I'll trundle along later........ see you all there.

Trudi - meet you at Watford Gap 10-10:30? We'll still get to WIM before 12. Anyone else or is that too late for all you early birds?

& u spelt my name wrong :msn-cry: its Trudi :oops: but ill let u off :winky:

Sorry mate.... I get hate it when people smell my name "Jeff" which of course everyone is going to do now they know... :rolleyes:

& u spelt my name wrong :msn-cry: its Trudi :oops: but ill let u off :winky:

Sorry mate.... I get hate it when people smell my name "Jeff" which of course everyone is going to do now they know... :rolleyes:

i'll probably just make my way down when ready, but if i'm around the meeting place at that time i'll pop in to pull faces at you :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Right we gonna firm up who's meeting where.

I was aiming to be there for say 10.30 to 11 and according to RAC routeplanner, it takes 4hrs from my house. So i'll be setting off at about 6 to half 6.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links