Fargo

Bobski

Adeel

Brian Berry

Torrent

Chris Shipley (to be committed!)

Maybe's:

UK Pulse

Places are still available, so feel free to sign up!

:lookaround:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm gonna try and make this... but will have girlfriend in tow... so no-one try and sell me anything! :whistling:

I've bought something at every meet I've been too!!

So if it starts at 12pm... are we meeting before?? (M4 Reading services for those heading Eastbound???)

What time should I aim to be there?

Hiya,

I live just down the road, so won't be hitting the M4 at all! I'm sure some others must be up for a convoy?

The place opens at 12pm and I'm going to try and be there from 11.30am to get our spot sorted. There are LOTs of Toyota's expected too and the organisers are probably going to pitch us quite close together.

The organisers are from mkivSupra.net - guess there'll be a few Supras then ;)

Okay, I'm gonna try and make this... but will have girlfriend in tow... so no-one try and sell me anything! :whistling:

I've bought something at every meet I've been too!!

So if it starts at 12pm... are we meeting before?? (M4 Reading services for those heading Eastbound???)

What time should I aim to be there?

I'll be travelling down the M40, A34 and then along the M4

In that case, anyone heading east on the M4 to Bracknell, we'll meet at the Reading services (Between J12-11), at the end of the car park, near the Travelodge.

Depending on the time we need to arrive at JAPS, what time should we meet?

Rightio peeps, here's who has signed up so far for the 25th:

Confirmed:

Me (!)

Norkep

Kavey

Mac

Bazza

Fever

Fargo

Bobski

Adeel

Brian Berry

Torrent

Chris Shipley (to be committed!)

Altezzaz

Maybe's:

UK Pulse

Zee

Places are still available, so feel free to sign up!

Hey Claire...

Please Add me +1 :winky:

Yey! A crowd formeth :)

I'll have my new chrome wheels fitted Saturday so they will be unveiled at Bracknell :yahoo: - hope the damn weather hold out tho - started hailing just earlier! :angry:

I'm travelling from SW London so will probably head out on M3/M4 to A329. Anyone in my area for a mini-convoy?

KV

Sadley, I'll not be coming down, wife not yet out of Hospital and may not be until the week-end. :crybaby:

So have a good time and take some piccs for those not going. :sad:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk