Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Isf Billboard Poster

Ellz

Ok this is very random but i had to do it.

Over the road from one of my jobs theres a few billboards a load of IS-F posters have been put up along the road between brighton and worthing it looks fricking mint in the photo.

Anyways this afternoon im at work and it sitting out the front doors and i get to look at it ever time i turn a corner, what a bonus. Then 2 mins later its gone, they've only moved it to another one 100 meters down the road. So anyway after being a little peeved off i have to go out side and help out a customer.

On the way back i see that the whole poster has been dumped in the bushes at the front of work.

I thought dam thats a shame, got inside and thought "i wonder if its ripped" then "naaaa dont be stupid is blooming massive" after an hour or so i had a little walk out side and got the whole thing and folded it up LoL.

Its a bit ripped here and there and its missing the top corner but i rekon with some good chopping here and there it could be used again. I had to fold it up and drive 7 miles on my scooter with a massive flipping poster between my legs i did chuckle.

Anyways I now have it in my front room and thought i'd post up for ideas i though if anyone can be arsed and has enough room it could be folded out chopped to make it look half decent then used for JAE or if someone really wants they can hand on there house LoL

The main reason i took it was if i dont take it no one will believe me LoL

So heres the beast in all its glory on the billboard

160720081270.jpg

And this is it folded in half on the floor at my work LoL this side is worse than the other the paper used is pretty thick and strong

160720081269.jpg

Let the ideas commense :D

Ive got about 5 or 6 on the route to work its a bit crazy maybe the lexus brighton branch havent sold there lot yet ?

So any ideas on the poster or should i just chuck it ?

theres one on a huge digital tv board on the highway (near saab city/texaco petrol) but doesnt stay long till it switches to another image. must have loads of images loaded in as i've never seen a full cycle stopped at a red light!

use it as a bed sheet? :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links