Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring Diagrams

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way again, the toyota EPC is available for download, apparently on one of those torrent sites,...so im told.... wouldnt condone that myself of course.

Fargo,i apologise if i hurt your feelings,but iam trying to help out forumers ,and i want to get help here at the same time.I posted my questions two times already and no one replied,same as you.I got account on eBay but i never sell that kind of stuff,thats true.(I might try to do that,thanks for advise).I am happy to upload all diagrams,manuals etc..But i dont know where.I f someone knows where i can upload it ,size around 4gb let me know.And by the way i got that wiring diagram as eBay fella,and its not 11mb its 71mb.

Thanks

isnt ot all hosted online somewhere anyway??

i also have the cd which i didnt mind paying a few quid for but i also found a ink the other day where its all hosted.. think yemgi does it?? will look through my posts and add tomorrow..

Fargo,i apologise if i hurt your feelings,but iam trying to help out forumers ,and i want to get help here at the same time.I posted my questions two times already and no one replied,same as you.I got account on ebay but i never sell that kind of stuff,thats true.(I might try to do that,thanks for advise).I am happy to upload all diagrams,manuals etc..But i dont know where.I f someone knows where i can upload it ,size around 4gb let me know.And by the way i got that wiring diagram as ebay fella,and its not 11mb its 71mb.

Thanks

lol hurt my feelings, what are you talking about,??

not arguing over size of files at all, my 11mb files were photocopied by my fair hands directly from the wiring manual.

Content or file size was not the point i was making.

@redz, yeh i believe so.

all the wiring diagrams and full workshop manual for the IS200 is availble online FOR FREE anyway via Yemgi's website........

it is also available as a cd/dvd via a few other members on here for about £1, also on eBay for about £3........

and the parts catalogues are also available via torrents ........... NO ONE needs to buy anything from this guy BECAUSE ITS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR FREE.....

It was sarcasm,if you didnt understand.

afraid i didnt...sorry, :whistling: , anyways, go join gold put into the club before you take from the club. and i look forward to your many other posts, you never know i might even be able to help you :P :)

@geoff, perhaps yemgi's link could be posted, maybe have it pinned on loc.

my files are being sent over to tigerfish for hosting.

Why has it taken so long for this thread to be seen for what it really is.....he's selling stuff which is against club rules so shut the link down and impose a ban for a week (i think thats the penalty)...

ok,if u are incite like that,thats fine,please close that thread admin.And thanks for your help,you all.

Ok,so there are uploaded files for Lexus Is200,Lexus GS300.Uploaded to rapidshare.com.I hope you all know how to download it.

LEXUS IS200(1999 electrics),(2004 manuals)size 221mb:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

LEXUS GS300(1996-2006 manual and some wiring diagrams)size 178mb:

Part 1

Part 2

I have detailed decriptions of 1JZ-GTE, 1UZ-FE and 2JZ-GE,auto/manual transmission,clutch,drive shaft/diff/steering,brakes,cooling/fuel/ecu system,ignition and more...

Fargo ,download it and tell me is it exactly the same what you got.

Thanks

roman, the IS diagrams seem to be the same, only prob is its a bit hard to navigate.

my diags are available also 11mb total thanks to tigerfish for hosting

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 1.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 2.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 3.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 4.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 5.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 6.pdf

roman, the IS diagrams seem to be the same, only prob is its a bit hard to navigate. well doen for hosting for free though, welcome to the club.. :winky:

my diags are available also 11mb total thanks to tigerfish for hosting

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 1.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 2.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 3.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 4.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 5.pdf

www.totalfishkeeping.com/lexus/wiring/manual 6.pdf

Content:

1JZ-GTE, 1UZ-FE and 2JZ-GE description.

Japanese Market Vehicles

Jap1/jap1_0003 Intro

_019 1JZ-GTE

_199 1UZ-FE

_419 CLUTCH

_437 MAN TRANSMISSION

_443 AUTO TRANNI

_521 PROP SHAFT

_539 SUSPENSION AND AXLE

_835 DRIVE SHAFT

_853 DIFF

_901 BRAKES

_1031 STEERING

Jap2\jap2_019 SRS AIR BAG

_93 BODY

_281 ELECTRICS

_527 MULTI VISION

_645 OIL & FLUIDS

ENGLISH (USA VEHICLES)

ENG1-0047 1UZ MAINT

-68 2JZ MAINT

ENG2-0000 1UZ ENGINE

-462 1UZ TROUBLESHOOTING

-594 IGNITION

-652 STARTING

-704 CHARGING SYSTEM

CL-0001 CLUTCH

MT-0001 MANUAL TRANNI

AT1-0001 1UZ AUTO

AT2-0001 2JZ AUTO

PR-0001 PROP SHAFT

SA-0001 SUSPENSION AND AXLE

BR-0001 BRAKES

SR-0001 STEERING

RS-0001 AIR BAG

BE-0001 BODY ELECTRICS

BO-0001 BODY

AC-0001 A/C

EWD-0001 WIRING

INS-0001 INDEX

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

• 6 months later...
Hi guys ,iam new here ,so i just wanted to let you know if you need wiring diagrams for is200,gs300,is 300,supra mk3, email me

hi mate you said you have a wiring diagram for the lexus is 200 i would be so grate full if you could send it me

to www.twokevs@aol.com thanks mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links