Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting A Gs300 Sport On Friday

hello we are picking a close member of the families lexus up on friday, was wondering whether anybody else has the same colour car. also what tires would owners recommend and any subtle mods that people have done. also has anybody lowered one of these, heres a pic of when he came down from london a few years back

DSC03239.JPG

DSC03237.JPG

DSC03240.JPG

yep p reg only 61k full lexus service history. 11 years old and still in v, good condition.

I am a little confused. Is the car in your pics on private plate ?

also what tires would owners recommend

I've used Falken FK452's and Eagle F1 GSD3's with no problems. Currently got Continental Sport Contact 2's on the back and they seem to be OK too.

and any subtle mods that people have done

Only thigns I have done to mine are clear side repeaters, clear front indicators and calipers painted.

also has anybody lowered one of these

The Sport is lowered by 25mm all round already. Speed bumps give enough grief with just that drop so I'm not sure I would want to drop mine any further.

also what tires would owners recommend

I've used Falken FK452's and Eagle F1 GSD3's with no problems. Currently got Continental Sport Contact 2's on the back and they seem to be OK too.

thanks

and any subtle mods that people have done

Only thigns I have done to mine are clear side repeaters, clear front indicators and calipers painted.

i would usually do this To a car but i think orange suits this colour car better

also has anybody lowered one of these

The Sport is lowered by 25mm all round already. Speed bumps give enough grief with just that drop so I'm not sure I would want to drop mine any further.

ok thanks, i just wanted to see other mark1 sports for ideas, iprob wont lower it because lookiong at them pics its quite low

Anuj, I have exactly the same car with only one difference my reg is R

Tyres I am using mean to say when I bought the car were

Front: 245/40ZR18

Back: 275/35ZR18

Since then I have changed once & I have put the same type of tyres Donlope

My car is quite lowered, don't know how much, but it is quite lower then usual, I have asked the previous owner, he said he never change the hight, he got it from Lexus as it is, & thats not good, because I have to drive very carefully if their is a old fashion speed breaker on the road, other wise it will hit the car body.

--shuja

Tigerfish, your car front grill have no Lexus Badge, but Anuj Lexus same as mine had the Badge, it means I have lost my Badge, is it easy to put the Badge on front Grill or I have seek help from Lexus Twickenham.

Please advise.

-shuja

Pics of the minor cosmetic mods. Very minor but I'm not into full on VIP'ing of cars.

Calipers

post-19263-1194275485.jpg

Clear side repeaters

post-19263-1194275509.jpg

Cleared out front indicators

post-19263-1194275517.jpg

thanks for the replies, the car is safely home now and is tucked up in the garage. few things i noticed were,i need to get the tracking donee and balancing, i think, when i brake the steering wheel judders and the car veers to the left. also need a full valet, done, pretty dirty. i will get more pics 2 moz,, taking to alton towers 2 moz morn.

oh well. thelong journey was worth it in the end. left at 6am coach 6.30, got 2 london victoria street about 1pm. then london underground to hounslow, then had sum lunch picked motor up and bak 2 liverpool. got in about 8pm. beautifull drive.

also if anybody knows any professional valeters inliverpool area canu letme know please. thanks

anuj

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links