Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior Bulb

If it's the front Map reading light, tak a small/medium flat bladed screwdriver, and on the rearmost edge,

where the border of the light meets the headlining, place the screwdriver approx 1"-1.5" from the each end

in turn and lever it down quite firmly. It is a very tight fit, if you are unsure, I will try to take some pictures tomorrow.

Once the rearmost edge is released from the two retaining tabs on that edge, the front should have enough movement

in the front tabs to allow you to access the bulb to replace it. I believe the bulb is a BA9 ?

To replace the cover it just presses back into place and will click when fitted correctly.

if it is the centre dome light, sit in the back and take a small/medium flat bladed screwdriver, place it where

the border meetes the white lens and push the lens forward, you should then see the two retaining tabs,

gently tease the white lens out and replace the 31mm festoon bulb. Job done :D

To replace remember the edge with one small tab goes towards the front, two tabs to the rear.

If you feel unsure, do not attempt this as I will not be held responable for damage you do to your car.

Let me know how you get on, if you have no luck I will take some pictures to post up how to do it.

(or you could come to Bromley and I'll do it for you :D)

regards

Wozza

Welcome to LOC mate, one word of warning with the front maplight........don't pull it down with your fingers levering it with your thumbs on the clear plastic lens.........as this will break the clips :crybaby:

Thankfully my Lexus dealer replaced it FOC :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links