Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fleabay

Rory

unfortunately not Ste, i'm in no rush for them but obviously as soon as they come up on eBay i'm havin them, theres some on eBay usa but i'm not spending £9 on them and £15 on postage to wait a month for them.

As they were fitting the wheels today I was looking thinking, was it really worth swapping them, as my 5-spoke ones are in very good condition (given that I clean them about 3 times more often than I cleaned the rest of the car) but they do look nice especially as they are immaculate, nice and shiny, probably easier to clean too, but my car looks newer (if u ignore the back bumper dents and various minor scratches) and I figured that if I buy bigger wheels in future, i'll easily get what I paid for these new ones

Chris I have the exhaust on aswell, it'll never sound as good as it did on Jamie's as my car takes forever to rev with no s/c, plus its an auto so it screams out "I'M AN AUTO" lol, but I like it, I like it a lot!!!

theres a plat ice IS on a 54 plate near me with the same rims, the silver 11's but he has the trd kit too, if I can get a pic, I will, I think both colours of those rims would look good on silver Lex

theres a plat ice IS on a 54 plate near me with the same rims, the silver 11's but he has the trd kit too, if I can get a pic, I will, I think both colours of those rims would look good on silver Lex

Rory, you're in Wigan! Me too.

I have a platinum ice 54 plate IS200 with the 11 spoke wheels, but mine only had the sport grill not the full TTE bodykit.

I think I might have seen you around too, seen a green IS200 around where I live - are you a youngish chappie?

a youngish looking 27, I live in hindley, but my g/f lives in Pem so i'm quite often all over wigan, i'll keep my eyes open for u in passing then...

a youngish looking 27, I live in hindley, but my g/f lives in Pem so i'm quite often all over wigan, i'll keep my eyes open for u in passing then...

i thought i might have seen u a few weeks ago in standish lower ground but it could have been someone else he looked about 20 lol. will keep eye out for u my reg is dk54

Quick question wil the tyres on my standard alloys fit on these?

These 11-spoke wheels are the same size as the 5-spoke alloys, so if those are what you have then yes, your tyres will fit exactly the same.

nice one, the tyres on my 5 spoke are brand new !

i thought i might have seen u a few weeks ago in standish lower ground but it could have been someone else he looked about 20 lol. will keep eye out for u my reg is dk54

Another lad I know used to have a green one too, he's about 21, could have been him, if it was, he doesn't have it anymore tho...

Another lad I know used to have a green one too, he's about 21, could have been him, if it was, he doesn't have it anymore tho...

Ah right.

I've just seen pics of your IS on another thread (very nice, good move on the darker lightd), can see you have a private plate so it should be easy to tell if I see you (or another green IS) again :)

I do have a private plate but i\'ve changed it for the pics, opinions from my work mates are that they don\'t like the 11-spokes as much as the 5-spokes, I like them equally, but the thought behind it was that my 5-spokes are slightly kerbed with a little corrosion, and the 11\'s are dirt cheap, wasn\'t gonna let that opportunity pass...

altho I have seen a pic on Trader of a green one with the anthrecite 11-spoke rims, and I had a set a while back but wasn\'t sure about them so I sold them on, but they are growing on me too, so if I can get a set cheap I may change again....

which do you think...?

me and my wheels, i\'ve had the car less than 2 years and changed the rims about 4 times!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links