Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fleabay

Rory

bluemackie777

he is selling sets of 4x alloys quite cheaply, used but as new so I assume he refurbs, as he offers the different finishes, but he is actually offering 4 wheels, not offering just a refurb service, i've messaged a previous buyer of his asking if they are really "as new"

what do you guys think?

EDIT: NOT REFURBS, TAKEN FROM ALMOST NEW CARS, NOT REFURBED AND AS NEW, I'LL POST PICS WHEN MINE ARRIVE...

bluemackie777

he is selling sets of 4x alloys quite cheaply, used but as new so I assume he refurbs, as he offers the different finishes, but he is actually offering 4 wheels, not offering just a refurb service, i've messaged a previous buyer of his asking if they are really "as new"

what do you guys think?

Hi Mate..are the replicas?...If there the real deal they are cheap!...and look in fantastic condition!...New in fact.

Would say - if they don't have a centre caps there around £17 each from Lexus Directly - alternatley I mangaged to source a set of used one from eBay.com for £20 inc p&p...

The finishes are authentic too aren't they. On that sort of alloy I always thought you could get anthracite or silver finishes as standard?

This looks great, what's the catch?

I would get some for mine at that price! Just wondering whether to have silver or anthracite... On a platinum silver car I'd not want them too dark. But even the standard silver has a slightly dark sheen to it. I can tell because two of my wheels have been refurbed at some point and are plain silver, they look flat and not dark enough.

seems too good to be true to me tho, altho £120 is cheap I can't throw that cash away if it is too good to be true, so if anyone else is looking to buy a set i'd much appreciate any feedback, lol

I had a set of Bridgestone Potenzas of this guy ( 4 ) for £ 187.00 + £15.00 for delivery & they came next day

can''t comment about the alloys , although i to have seen them , as i got a set the same 2 weeks ago with centre caps for

£215.00 off eBay off another dealer , bluemackie did the business for me with the tyres & i would use this guy again , no probs

hope this is of help !

got a reply of the buyer I messaged and she said this:

"Hello, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Yes, they did go cheap, but I could have paid alot more for them, so I was very pleased with the price I paid and yes they are as good as advertised, brand new looking, couldn't fault them at all. I would recommend Bluemackie's business any time. Good luck in buying a set yourself"

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought a set of these alloys, the chap said they did upgrade work for toyota and lexus, front bumpers and wheels, and part of the deal was to buy the take-off wheels and they sell them on cheap, theres still some left, he's sold about 8 sets and had positive feedback from all buyers, i'm gonna buy a couple of sets and sell them on when he runs out, lol

altho the set I bought was up for £140 instead of £120 and then after I bought them he listed more at £120, so i've asked if I can have £20 back cos I feel slightly cheated, but to be fair i'd do the same if I knew they'd sell so quickly, lol

He's just put up a few more sets. I've just bought a set in silver, these aren't refurbished but have never apparently been used on the road. (Edit - just noticed this has already been addressed in the original posting above, looks like they're all the same then)

I'm not even 100% sure if I want them or not but it's such a good price I thought it would be silly to risk missing out. If I change my mind or don't like them I'm sure I can easily sell them on !

Will the centre caps from my OEM 17" (5-spoke) wheels fit these new ones ?

He's just put up a few more sets. I've just bought a set in silver, these aren't refurbished but have never apparently been used on the road.

I'm not even 100% sure if I want them or not but it's such a good price I thought it would be silly to risk missing out. If I change my mind or don't like them I'm sure I can easily sell them on !

Will the centre caps from my OEM 17" (5-spoke) wheels fit these new ones ?

" NO " !

The centre caps off the 5 spokes work on the 18" 6 spokes, but not really on anything else. Technically they should fit, but they'd look pretty silly.........

Those are pretty cheap, I assume they've managed to get hold of all the alloys that would have been lying around when Lexus was running out the mk1 IS and was offering the 18" alloys as a very cheap upgrade...............

well i've been in constant contact with the seller, and he had a look on here and told me how sceptical us lot are and told me to tell u all to grab a bargain while stocks last, and I can tell u from me if u lot don't buy them all i'll grab as many sets as my finances allow after mine arrive so I can sell them on

Like steviewevie said, for the price, they'll easily sell on if anyone doesn't like them

on a more sceptical note, it appears none of the previous buyers are members on here so assuming they know what the wheels are supposed to look like, I accept no liability if i've influenced anyone into buying wheels that may turn out to be plasticine, buy them if u want, I have... lol

O yeh, and these arrived this morning:

apologies for the crap camera quality, i'm cack-handed

28082008137.jpg

28082008138.jpg

28082008139.jpg

28082008140.jpg

28082008141.jpg

This morning, I only bought them Yesterday! and they are everything i'd hoped, a proper bargain!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links