Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tinted Rear Windows On Is200 Sport

What do you guys use to clean the inside of film-tinted windows, like the insides of the rear windows and screen on an IS200 Sport ?

I see that on the back of the bottle of Autoglym Car Glass Polish it says not to use it for this purpose, but to use Fast Glass instead.

Also, is it safe to put stickers on the inside ? e.g. if you remove the sticker it won't damage the tinting ?

yea the sports model has tinted glass and should be safe to clean with anything were as i tinted my se windows and it was a nasty car to do. you can tell if they tinted or no with film. the heater element on is200 rear screen is real thick so you will see a slight whitish line either side of the elements and also you will notice slight whitness on the dot matrix around the rear screen. if it is film do not use amonia based cleaners. i just use a cloth with water and on to dry. rear screen is hard to clean because of the speaker covers in the parcel shelf

B)

The tinted windows of the is200 sport its the glass that is tinted

Like mt man daz say's the is200 sport has glass tinted windows...not film

the answer=

On glass, (tint in the glass or no tint)- use a window cleanier, if possible use a mircofiber cloth

On tint Film- use window cleaner diluted with 50% water, if possible use a mircofiber cloth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links