Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exaust Manifold

lexusIT

2076_1.JPG

is it me or from this picture that was taken on a white background showing that the face of the mounting flanges are not flat and level to where the head would be.

on the left hand side there is no shaddow and to the right it gets more shaddow as if its lifted from the surface.. eventualy returning to no shaddow a the far end..

makes me think that it wasnt welded in a jig properly and has warped slightly.. not a good sign from the start

Not trying to be smart or nothing... but how this cheap chinese manifold is any different from... the others? (TDI and Prolex are the only two I was aware being on the market at the moment)

afaik improvement given by an exhaust manifold comes from bigger size + smoother gas flow (this is my non-expert opinion, of course), correctly matched with the engine they're mounted on.

Can't really tell by the pics, but I'm having an hard time justifying the price difference from the "branded" and the "unbranded"... maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

This is from China and costs $75 to buy.............I've neen offered it.

Not suitable for S/C cars

Doubt if its 18 bhp as well

whoever it will fit a N/A IS2

is it cheaper to get it from china direct rather than eBay. i dont mind it not being branded as long as its decent quality. lets be honest i dont show too many people under my bonnet.

This is from China and costs $75 to buy.............I've neen offered it.

Not suitable for S/C cars

Doubt if its 18 bhp as well

whoever it will fit a N/A IS2

is it cheaper to get it from china direct rather than eBay. i dont mind it not being branded as long as its decent quality. lets be honest i dont show too many people under my bonnet.

you have to buy 10 at a time

ive seen these cheap china ones, and fitted one to a car, including the center decat part, fit was absolutely fine, you cant fit a supercharger with the manifold, so i re made up no 1 runner at the flange, to accept the supercharger brace, and it all works perfect

as dave said, perfect for N/A...needs some slight modifications to work with supercharger

good good glad to hear that i just bought one lol.

great, maybe you can post up any improvement/difference once installed?

I am also trying to get one but the guy doesn't reply my to my queries about shipping to italy... :angry:

i will keep you all posted on the quality, fit, performance, sound ect. i still have to ask him about delivery to n.ireland should not be to much. when did you mail him? whats the time difference over ther to the uk

thanks, i appreciate it :)

I've mailed him today at work, around 16:00hr - I believe we are 1 hr ahead so it shouldn't be that bad I suppose...

I am a bit concerned about postage, package is gonna be big! :(

i dont think it will be overly dear but dont quote me on that. i have posted exhaust bits to england and it was only 22 pound for a cat back cobra systyem. (not the best system i ever owned) changed to blitz back box. going to remove middle section possibly if it still quiet after manifold.

anyone no will manifold make big diff to sound with a blitz nur spec backbox. it sounds nice at min but very quiet. like sucking sound. still sounds nice tho

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links