Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cotswold Meet

jac114

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am working on it slowly although finding it hard to remember names....

Only know Steve, Zee, Matt and now Matt, so quick post here to say if I've met you, and spoken to you I will apologise in advance for having a brain like a sieve and not remembering the names :)

just like to also say thanks to you guys for making the toyotas welcome, it was a good day and a good bench mark for more, i felt it was the first meet that the two 'sides' have joined and had a laugh. untill next time

dan

( the sexy yaris t sport with sexy lights and sexy wheels!!!! :withstupid:)

OK folks - I wasn't at the Cotswolds meet - had family up from daarrn sarrff.

fill me in?

whats the "badger" joke all about?

:withstupid:

Well, Sarah (TOC - Witch) had a "close encounter" with a badger recently - guess who came off worst?

Anyway, after scraping all the bits of dead badger off her vehicle, her brother (missed his name - he's TOC too) did a superb spray job on the front

Hence - Badger.

She's the lady in Rhaines's photo in the pub, and that's her brother sat on her left

Hope that helps.........

Linda

just like to also say thanks to you guys for making the toyotas welcome, it was a good day and a good bench mark for more, i felt it was the first meet that the two 'sides' have joined and had a laugh. untill next time

dan

( the sexy yaris t sport with sexy lights and sexy wheels!!!! :withstupid:)

Hi, Dan

Good to meet you - I luuuurrrrrvvvve your car!!

And I think the brutes who gave you your name ought to hang their heads in shame - gaffa tape - have they no common sense? :iraqi-info-minister:

Linda

How slow was that, only just managed to get around to changing avatar to brum....

Still prolly the best meet yet but we haven't had Japfest yet :) and at Combe I won't have a to wait behind all those slow lexi :P

anchor and chain method of going round corners

I can picture it now, I'm guessing you mean the bumper pulling the ARMCO away from it's mounts with the sheer weight of the beast..... Would sort of look like an anchor and chain :) :) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk