Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cotswold Meet

jac114

Just to say thanks to everybody at the meet for being so freindly..It was my first club meet :blush: But it wont be my first.. :D Oh and thanks guys I now have a very expensive long shopping list :yahoo:

Thanks

Jac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep very well... got loads of good ideas and comments..specially when we put fidgits is200 wheel on my gs300..looks good apart from a gap that would swallow the grand canyon between wheel and arch..lol

jac

about 12 lex and about 8 toyota ..going from memory..

we moved on from where we where to go to a pub... we were all going in convoy.. and parked up on double yellows in main village... Lots of people all looking.. might of been at the cars or the fact there were about 20 car horns going ...lol

jac

Oh and a big THANKS to fidgit for letting me try his spanking new spare wheel On my motor... :D

Cheers

jac

Not a problem mate...

I had a great time too... just wait for JapFest now.. :D

Yes a good meet guys and girls. Nice to meet some more like minded people :)

I take it the organiser will name & shame the restaraunt who would not serve us ..... and also the one that pulled the stops out to serve up 25 meals at that time on a Bank Holiday Sunday afternoon.

A special thanks to Sarah ( aka Badger ) from the TOC for keeping me company for lunch :)

Got a few piccies for later.

Forgot to mention in earlier post the Sat Nav in the courtesy car got me lost going to the meet .... it directd me up a very narrow lane then stopped :(

On the way back it LED me in 2 or 3 circles in Cheltenham :(

Is this normal? If so not impressed.

Guys/Gals i'm so sorry that i had to go early :( good meet though enjoyed

meeting old/new faces :D thought it may have been a better turn out but HO HUM :question:

Thanx to the LAYYYDDDEEE who bought coffee all round(sorry did'nt get your name)

My round next meet :D

Zee,bad wheels,cool(forgot to ask........... whats happening in MAY) :whistling:

jac,so are you gonna lower the GS :yahoo:

Matt supercharger,interesting chat hope its ready for japfest :question:

Si skippy,big thanx for the grill oh and lend me your car coz i'll clean

it for the same price as the grill, or is it allergic to W***R :P

see you all at the next meet B)

Pete :D

Love to lower it.... Love to put a set of 17" IS200 wheels on it after seeing one on the front. :D ..1 problem though.. As always lol funds/ not knowing how to do it /what i need/ Oh and more funds..lol might be able to get my hands on some gs300 sport springs. though :unsure: But also had a offer of refurbed std gs300 wheels.. :D oh what do I do..???

Jac

Nice one mathew, Then just need to find somebody to fit them :lol: Unless there suppose to go on the mantle piece..lol O.k I have 3 things for sale..........1 wife...2 kids.. or swap for set of wheels and suspension. Oh and i might push for an induction kit :D

jac

Hi everyone I met today

My first meet too - lots of faces to put to names........ I'll get all your names wrong next time we meet, but I hope you won't mind. ;)

Little Zoe was delightful, and has a keen eye for a well turned out motor, running an experienced hand over the silky smooth paintwork the second Matt Wild(rnes) had finished buffing it up :yahoo:

I don't mind naming and shaming THE SEVEN SPRINGS - HUNGRY HORSE for turning us away when they patently had the facilities to cater for us - for goodness sake, anyone would think they weren't expecting lots of customers this weekend. :angry: :(

Whereas the staff of The LITTLE OWL couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome, and not an inconvenience. Food was excellent too. :D :D :D

Peej - I was the coffee lady :ph34r:

Oh, and the cars were all superb and as different as their owners who were a right friendly bunch.

Thank you all for a lovely day.

Oh, and Bourton was nice, too.........

Linda

Just wanted to say a big thank-you for everyone for making me feel welcome at my first 'meet'.... :D

And I will definatley be at JapFest... and any meets planned for the future...

Ian.

Sorry I couldnt make it guys! SOund like you had a blast. I got stuck under a Range Rover with a few power tools. Not quite as exciting... I'm sure you'd agree.

Hope to see you all at the next one.

BTW Jac. if you are interested in some GS300 MkII alloys that are in good condition but have a little laquer peeling going on. (I'd have 2 of the five referbed for £30) Then they are yours for £120 for five with legal tyres of course...

Loz

Great seeing the old and new once again....... Lots of laughs (at my expense) I'm sure you'll agree!!! :D

Glad it didn't rain, and nice to (finally) find a pub.... ;)

PIccies will be uploaded shortly... :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk