Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trust/greddy Gone Bust

Dave-Ellen

The parts are still available. We had a delivery this week.

existing stock is available as you'd expect...no new stuff being made

Not what i've read, they like many business have declared them selve bankrupt but parts will still be avalable and new stuff is still meant to be coming out.

The parts are still available. We had a delivery this week.

existing stock is available as you'd expect...no new stuff being made

Not what i've read, they like many business have declared them selve bankrupt but parts will still be avalable and new stuff is still meant to be coming out.

My supplier says he can still take money but only sell existing stock and will refund if I buy and its sold out..........

not sure of the law in Japan but here if you are bankrupt thats it and you can't then open up another business with the same or similair name.............bankrupt means you owe people money :whistling:

not sure of the law in Japan but here if you are bankrupt thats it and you can't then open up another business with the same or similair name.............bankrupt means you owe people money :whistling:

According to the article in the link I posted, they haven't actually gone bankrupt though :

Trust filed for "Minji-saisei-hou" in Japan, the equivalent of Chapter 11 in the States, that will allow the performance parts manufacturer to continue its business while it reorganizes.

I heard about this a couple of weeks i am hoping that will restructure and bounce back stronger then ever,

I'd say this was likely. They will either "restructure" and survive, or someone else will just buy them out, capital injection, and business as usual.

yup, this was announced about 2 months ago

Greddy USA is a separate franchise, and not part of Greddy/Trust japan

greddy japan will rename and continue...i can be sure of it

its happened a few times in recent history woith other japanese parts companies, ......its all about restructuring

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links