Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Sports Pack

A mate of mine has just purchased a new IS200 from Lexus in Liverpool, he was advised that Lexus are currently offering £2500 worth of extras in the form of a sports pack on all new Lexus orders, on this basis he signed up and is awaiting delivery.

Does anybody know anything about this and if correct how far back does the offer go.

I was contemplating getting just the styling kit 18" alloys/tyres for my 5 week old IS. Dealer reckoned on about £1,800 or so retail, but maybe a few quid off, so I was 'thinking' about it. Now they're doing this deal, I wonder what the chances are of them letting me have the wheels for just £750....? Pretty slim I guess! :unsure:

Not sure what the 18" wheels cost Lexus anyway. Chances are, selling them at £750 they are making a loss?

so they giving sport styling kit on SE now? for £1125 extra? which normally costs £2070 on Sport?

why couldnt they have started all these discounts when i bought my car a few months ago :angry:

that means they may even discount the kit for current owners

oh well, i'm sure the price will balance out again when the insurance company finds out :lol:

Oh yes, I forgot about the old insurance company wanting to know about every single little thing so they can load your premium <_<

Just you wait... not long before we'll have to tell the insurance people when we fill up with petrol?!! I mean, all that additional flammable liquid, what a risk! .... plus a thief can go further on a full tank, so less chance of recovery.... :lol::lol::lol:

Just ordered my new IS200 Sport with styling kit B)

According to my local dealer the styling kit is currently being sold at a greatly reduced price providing you purchase a new car.

NIce one Neil - and welcome to the club mate...... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links