Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Next Thursday At The Latest

Andy-R

So the cars been in the bodyshop since last Thursday spoke to someone there today and he reckons it'll be next Thursday at the latest before I get it back, fair enough most of the car will have been re-sprayed and i've got a good deal on the alloys getting re-furbed ;) but I do still have to put up with the Polo for another 5 days or so, btw don't buy a polo if you want a cheap ecconomical small car i've put £30 in it in a week and normally only put that in the Lex, granted I have been driving it like a go-kart but still should be better in the juice.

those small cars are a waste of time unless you drive accordingly, I had a 1.2 cosa, 08plate and it was worse than my lex, I think if you drive the same way as the lex then you will get poor economy as you try and drive in the same manner as your lex but you have not got the power so you try harder so out goes the fuel economy, that is my theory anyway...

The Polo is an awful car or at least the one I have is, but it has a few tasty touches which I can't really understand for example it has indicators in the wing mirrors but windy up windows, it has the cool blue and red dash that all VW's have but you have to adjust the wing mirrors by hand, it's got an adjustable cup holder in the dash that you can use for either your drink or your phone but it drives like a bag of sh :tsktsk: te, they realy need to meet somewhere in the middle.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links