Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Colour Wheels

Andy-R

I've got to say that the standard wheels look great in their standard finish - silver with the diamond cut face.

Was looking at my old ones in the garage yesterday, and kept thinking I'd love to have those exact wheels as 18 or 19" :winky:

Done, very happy there still silver but a little darker just what I wanted really and he's also put a bit of pearl on them so they reflect the light different depending on where it's parked or weather it's sunny of not, obviously you loose the diamond cut face but well pleased, he's taken them right down to get rid of all the damage and stuff then primed them up with a few coats then painted with a few coats then laqured them alot, he reakons they will take tons of abuse and still look like new he even challenged me to throw acid on them just to prove how tough they are.

Will get some pics up soon but i'm 1 happy bunny :D

Cheers Chris he's done a top job IMHO very happy.

Next on todo list is replace the carpet the one in there now has had it, so just waiting for that to come.

Next on the wanted list has to be lowering but when I don't know when as soon as i've got some more spare cash I guess :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, i'm pretty new here and this is actually my first post.

Also I see youre from Skem, I'm actually from Maghull so not too far away!

Sorry getting off the point, I really like your calipers with the decals. My IS200 is the same blue as yours any info / tips on what you've done and how youve done it would be really appreciated!

THANKS

Sorry getting off the point, I really like your calipers with the decals. My IS200 is the same blue as yours any info / tips on what you've done and how youve done it would be really appreciated!

THANKS

I just painted mine with hammerite and bought decals off fleabay!

I`m in Aintree so even closer than Andy!

THANKS

Alrite fella, the calipers are really easy to do, I just took the wheels off sprayed the caliper with de-greaser, scrubbed them with a wire brush, masked the disks, painted with hammerite direct to rust smooth dark blue, left to dry then 2nd coat, then just before that's dry put the stickers on, you can get the caliper stickers off member Sorted VTI if he's still doing them if not they might be in the shop.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links