Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowering Just The Back(poss Or Inposs)

gideon

hi all,

first up i need 2 say d LOC is most informative owners club i'v ever been involved with.... keep up d good work guys, down 2

bussiness now, luv d lex, it's d best car i've ever owned but when i look @ my ride on d drive, smth is not right, so have concluded dat d back is way 2 high...hav no problem wit d front...actually i fink d front is just perfect, so i'm askin d wise men if it's possible 2 lower just d back and leave d front as standard....?????

hi all,

first up i need 2 say d LOC is most informative owners club i'v ever been involved with.... keep up d good work guys, down 2

bussiness now, luv d lex, it's d best car i've ever owned but when i look @ my ride on d drive, smth is not right, so have concluded dat d back is way 2 high...hav no problem wit d front...actually i fink d front is just perfect, so i'm askin d wise men if it's possible 2 lower just d back and leave d front as standard....?????

taught bout dat, but i fink d xtra weight would affect my MPG which is a big no!!no 4 me( credit crunch 2 blame 4 dat)

If you fitted coilovers, then you'd have the flexibility to adjust the height of the front and back independently, to look the best as you see it.

General question on this subject. As an example, Tein Super Street coilovers have a standard drop of -32mm front and -25mm rear, according to Tein's data. When it says that the adjustable range of ride height is "min 8, max -61", do you know if this is with reference to the original ride height (i.e. you could set it to ride 8mm higher than usual if you wanted), or with reference to the standard drop (i.e. you could set it at the front to -32mm +8mm = a 24mm drop from standard) ? I'm guessing it's the latter, adjustment from the initial settings on the coilovers.

hi all,

taught bout dat, but i fink d xtra weight would affect my MPG which is a big no!!no 4 me( credit crunch 2 blame 4 dat)

Please dont type in Text speak!!, not everyone is 16 years old

hi all,

Please dont type in Text speak!!, not everyone is 16 years old

:lol::lol: I got told off before for not using "g" at the end of some words.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links